A week ago

It's impossible

It's impossible. I was in a ball on the ground tired of Ann's and Tyler's input. What they were saying made absolutely no sense. I had tears in my eyes and the gears in my mind work on possibilities. "Please just take it even if it's to prove us wrong" I sigh grabbing the box out of Ann's hand and weakly pulling myself off the floor. Sighing I don't know what to make of it.

I did what they wanted me to and now we are on my bed waiting. It was impossible. Beyond impossible. There was absolutely no reason that they could be right. But if I was so sure why was I nervous. The timer startled us reminding us the three minutes are up. Sighing I get off my bed and calling Aurora. She would be the one to help me not Ann and Tyler they are just older annoying sisters. Slowly walking over to draws where I put it. Making a silent prayer that I'm right and they aren't. Looking at the little stick and busting into tears. Aurora immediately wraps her arms around me holding me close.

I didn't understand any of it.

How could I be pregnant.

Five months pregnant at that. I think it's been five months since I have been with anyone.

My world was falling apart all over again I'm 20. I don't want to have 2 kids by 21.

But I'm pregnant so I have to accept it now.