Distaster

Waking up smiling everyday was new and exciting now

Waking up smiling everyday was new and exciting now. Walking down the hall and into my daughters room. I gasp seeing her bed unslept in. Don't panic I kept telling my self. Walking from room to room looking searching with everything I got. She's only two she couldn't have gone far. I run downstairs looking ignoring the looks of my family. Gasping for breath when I don't see her. "No no no"I kept repeating "what wrong Lucifer" "she's gone I can't find her I can't find willow" tears dripping down my face I felt like I was dying. "We will find her" Aurora hugged me as my dad and Orion got on the phone spreading the word for people to look.

I was going out of my mind. I was searching every place I had taken her. How could a two year old get this far?. I had come to the conclusion that someone had taken her. There was no way she could get get far on her own. Taking a deep I walk down the stairs that I kept telling myself I would never go down. I was a mess. I ignored the looks. I walk straight in pushing him up to the wall startling everyone. "Stand down" he immediately tells them. "Where is she" he looks confused "Willow is she's missing" I let go my mind spinning. If he didn't know then where is she. I had tears in my eyes. I head my hand up "you know what don't worry" I walk out of there going to the park. I sat in the bench alone.

I light a cigarette for the first time since I had Willow. It immediately relaxed me making my calm. I pull my phone out dialling the number that always made me relax. "Daddy" I said the moment I heard him pick up "princess where are you" "in the park sitting on the bench I I don't know what to do" "listen to me we will find her police the serpents are all looking and Riverdale aren't that big" I nod even though I know he can't hear "Jason's here he wants to help" "tell him I don't want to see him" he sighs "ok just call me or your mother ok" "love you daddy" I hung up the phone and just sat there staring at the water.

"The ghoulies are our looking" I look up at the male beside me. I had been staring at a photo of my daughter for the past hour. "She looks like you" he smiled at me "I sorry you know" I look at him confused "none of this was supposed to happen we all kinda just got thrown down the rabbit hole" "I do care about you and willow though just so you know" I smile "I always knew...it was the northsiders that I never got" he sat back and relaxed "you mean Jason" I nod "yeah despite being upset about it I always knew it would end Drake's and Blossoms just don't mix" "now that's like a recipe for disaster" "you know I never meant to sleep with you that night" "the same way I didn't mean to care about you" I just look at him "everyone knows your a Drake I slept with you" "because it would hurt the serpents" I nod "but then you got pregnant" "and your plan went out the window" I laugh "I have probably seen more of you than I have my family...I love them but I just wish it was like before when we made time for each other" "what about your sidekick" "Caspian his dating Veronica Lodge although I think there is a little more to it" "like Auberon dating Cheryl Blossom now that was a shock" I laugh "well there both as bad as each other turns out Auberon is a mini Orion he just kept it hidden" he laughs now "we will find her you know" "and who ever took her will probably connect the south side beyond belief" I added smiling "yeah the only thing we will fight about is who gets to kill them" "me I do" I add starting at the picture again. "Castillo is dating Rebecca who's half Blossom they have two beautiful daughters named Ember and Fawn maybe were just destined to be with Blossoms" he smile "what about Luke Orion and Aurora we never hear of them anymore" "Luke is a single dad to a seven year old Bailey" I pull up a photo of Bailey.