Light a fire release a lion

Cheryl had moved in with us while Jason had moved in with my grandparents

Cheryl had moved in with us while Jason had moved in with my grandparents. It had been a week since the change and it had only made the twins closer to the Drakes. Lets just say that the slap made me rise. I was no longer the nice sweet girl who got pushed around. I stood up for myself, I put them in place. Jason Cheryl and I ran the school with the help of Aurora of course. Much to Polly's dismay. Polly wanted to be with Jason which we all hated so she rallied her sister and her group of friend including Jug. I think Jugs betrayal was the worst as I just found out more like my entire family found out he's our cousin. Our mother is the sister of FP, not that anyone knew they both buried that with their parents. Grandpa had been working on a plan to destroy the Blossoms.

Sitting at the table alone I was working on an English paper that was due. Jason was at practice, Aurora was with her new friend Cassie and Cheryl was god knows where. Suddenly something slams on the table startling me. My eyes dart up instantly and I stare into the eyes of my arch nemesis, at school at least. "All alone like always" I start to pack my stuff away not wanting confrontation. "Oh no you aren't leaving that easily" she grabs my wrist pulling me to the ground. I hit my head on the metal table I was previously sitting at causing me to groan. I hold my head in pain but don't let it beat me. Wobbly standing up and looking at her. "How dare you touch me" with every step I take a step towards her she takes one back. She laughs confusing me as she was filled with fear just moments ago. "You think you can beat me just like that" she shakes her head "not this time oh no this time I win" she turns to the crowd that had began to form around us. "Everyone meet Marlee Lucifer Drake the second youngest daughter of the evil vile Drake family...her middle name is the same as the devils probably why she's so mean on the inside and out" "enough of the child's play Polly we aren't in primary school anymore" I interrupt her rant. "Speaking of primary school did they ever find who started the fire that almost killed a class oh that's right they didn't but it was you...the girl whose at the centre of all the drama...when the lions cage opens boy does she pounce just like how your brothers slither in" she was smiling like she had won but she never did anything but start the war. Taking my hand off my head and clapping "is that all you got really Polly...did anyone tell you to do research before" I take a step towards her she never did wipe that smirk off her face though. "Polly Cooper the girl who faked her pregnancy to try to get a guy oh but then she decided he wasn't good enough and wanted to try to have someone who isn't hers" I laugh at how quickly her smirk falls. She pounces at me, diving and knocking me off my feet. She raises her fist up but move my head as it was about to making it collide with ground. She instantly yelps in pain. Using her pain to my advantage I push her off me and get up, right at the moment Weatherbe comes over and tells both of us to go to his office. I grab my things and immediately take off towards his office.

Sitting in the waiting room as he talks to Polly I had already told him, my version now it's her turn. I was watching the office attendant try to get ahold any member of my family. Sitting there on my phone drowning out the world. Suddenly I'm tapping on the shoulder "come on princess" hearing the voice of my brother I immediately stand up just as Weatherbe comes out of his office with Polly who sitting on a chair across the room. "Your sister didn't do anything wrong other than defend herself it seems" "what did this monster of a girl do to my daughter" Alice and Hal Cooper bust into the room. "Excuse me but who do you think you are your daughter did everything all my sister did was defend herself so I suggest you don't call my sister a monster" grabbing Castillo's arm stopping him from walking towards them "your suspended for three days you can go now" I nod pulling my brother out of the class room.

The car ride was quiet both of trying to process what happened. I was now sitting on the couch Castillo being the only one home, think he's to scared to leave me. He sits on the coffee table in front of me making me give him my full attention. "What's up" "everyone knows the fire was my fault" looking him in the eyes "we didn't care before now we don't now" he pulls my to him resting my head on his shoulder but hissing in pain when it touches just now remembering the injury. Sensing my distress he pulls me back and checks my head "Jesus Luce why didn't you tell me you were bleeding" he gets up to get the first aid kit and a bottle of vodka. "I forgot" I shrug laying on my side allowing him to work on stitching my head up. The most painful place to stitch up. Lilanna his girlfriend walks in looking for him. She gasps at the sight. "Why didn't you call I'm a nurse trained to do this" "I have done it before" he shrug all the while working on me. I was trying not to move through all the pain that was erupting through my body eventually passing out from it.