Burn-out

"What" He was standing there in shock while I collapsed to the ground crying

"What" He was standing there in shock while I collapsed to the ground crying. "Jason and I got into a fight" my words snap him out of his shock "that's why you were weird you wouldn't tell anyone and I wasn't there to talk...wait the baby is it Jason's" I start shaking "yes no I don't know...I was alone and upset I couldn't go home" "if it's not his then" I cry "I'm not positive but" "who" "an old friend of Orion's" I get up and leave I couldn't be here. I was in my room. Lucky for me nobody was him. I had a hundred and one missed calls from Jason even a few from Cheryl. I couldn't couldn't face the reality. "Your avoiding everyone this is the part where you tell me the truth" Aurora barged into my room closing the door. I look at her then at the door. "No one is home" I look down "you pregnant right" I look at her confused "cut the crap I saw the test who do you think made it disappear" "so when did you and Jason" she sat on my bed I was silent "unless it's not his" I sigh "I don't know Rora" she looks confused my silence answered the question for her she knew she wasn't getting anything "you know there worried...Jason and Cheryl I mean" I nod "our brothers as well Orion told us you were at the Whyte Wyrm and were weird...Auberon thought the vipers had come out to play but Luke said no to that knew you better" I laugh "he isn't the only one who thought that Caspian went further to say I let the basilisk out which is totally understandable not confusing at all" I get up and walk downstairs getting a glass of water because I can no longer drink and boy would I kill for a bourbon.

"You don't see it because your you" I look at her confused she was sitting at the breakfast bar "the viper in You it's not a bad thing" I shake my head "it's why your known as the Serpent Princess because of it how controlling it can back you how beautiful you glow" I laugh at her wording "you are not a basilisk though and when he is recovered I will hit him" I laugh getting close to her ear as I grab my jacket. "Careful Rora don't want to let the viper in you loose or are you a Python" I walk outside "well everyone member of this family is some sort of snake can't be trusted" I laugh spinning around seeing my brothers all in the entrance of the doorway. "And we are probably the most unreliable people" they all laugh to my words "What's going on with you Luci" I laugh at Luke as he comes towards me "you want to know what wrong what's really wrong" I look at them and they all nod "I'm pregnant and I have nothing left" I walk out of the room "who is it Jason" I heard Castillo "you may as well ask her" Aurora said following me "I have nothing" I whisper out as I fell down the fence. "You have me" I look at Aurora smiling weakly "and you have us" I smile at them "but I have nothing else" I had tears dripping down my face "I don't even know if this baby is Jason's" there was silence "Caspian won't talk to me virtually every other person has stop never talking to me...Toni and Sweet Pea are the only ones who talk to me this who week and that's because they chose to...you guys have been avoiding me like I have some disease which is probably just my stupidity" "Your never going to loose us" Orion said bending down "yeah we may ignore you but your our sister no matter what" Luke puts his arms around me "amen to that" they all came around me doing anything they could think of just to make me laugh.