Meet again

After dropping Willow off at my parents so she can spend the day with family while I meet with an old friend

After dropping Willow off at my parents so she can spend the day with family while I meet with an old friend. Sitting in pop remembering everything. Sitting in the red booths with Toni and Sweet Pea when we were growing up drinking milkshakes. Growing up my friends change but the place and the red booths never did nor did the food. I was tapping my finger in anticipation my anxiety was off the scale. I didn't know what to make of this.

A familiar person slides in opposite me causing me to look up. "Hey" I could almost feel the awkwardness though his voice "hi" I wish it was normal. "So you had the baby" I nod "yeah her names Willow Olivia" he smile weakly "oh" i nod. We spent hours not moving just talking through everything.

"Jason" when I caught his attention "I still like you" I felt instant relief. I say his lips smirk and I knew exactly what that meant. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I did want to move to fast. Ok I may have been scared it would turn out the same way as it did before. I was to busy having an inner battle to notice he leaned forward. I was only brought back when his lips were on mine. I immediately kiss back. All that was felt was love and passion. I pull back startling him. "I can't we can't move fast I have a two year old she comes first" he nods we spent the entire time just talking and having fun each other's company. We were back to where we were before I got pregnant. Well sort of this was more new.

I walk into my parents home hours later with a smile on my face. "What's got you so happy" I look up at Auberon smiling I was about to answer "Mumma" I open my arms and bend down so Willow can jump into my arms. "We you good today" "yeah I make cookies with Grandma and Em and Baybay" I nod "uncle Luke took us to pos to eat and uncle aubi played games with us before grandpa ran with us and Chloe in the grass" I nod at my excited daughter who is bouncing off the walls. "Who gave you ice cream" "Aubi" I laugh glaring at Auberon "how bout you go make Orion run he clearly needs it" I smirk at my groaning brother watching my daughter force my brother to move before turning to Auberon. "You gave her ice cream" "new favourite" I frown and shake my head "it's like five you can stay up all night with her bouncing off the walls" he frowned in realisation "I gave her whole tub" I laugh skipping away "Aub is going to have fun tonight word of warning they could be quite loud" "oh I know I told him not to but he wanted to be number one" my mother said laughing as she cleans the tray.