Home

The plane ride was terrible

The plane ride was terrible. The whole time my little girl cried, part of it was because she was tired the other part because I wasn't letting her run on the plane. She had cried herself to sleep, which thankfully I was happy for. The plane had just landed I scoop my two year old up careful not to wake her. I didn't want to go through her crying as I walk through the terminal. I had my carry bag over my shoulder walking through the terminal with ease to baggage claim. I put the bag down picking up the car seat and putting my baby girl in it, before turning around and grabbing our other two suitcases. Sighing I loaded our two suit cases carry bag and a car seat filled with a toddler on to a trolley. I wasn't the strongest person which is probably why pushing it to the pick up line seem link the hardest thing and an eternity. A black four wheel drive pulls up in front of me causing a smile to come to my face. I heard a groan from below me and I panic momentarily before relaxing as she falls back asleep. "Fancy seeing you here" I smile at the man who gets out of the car "oh it's a total coincidence" I laugh as he walks over to me "I missed you Luci" "you to Casp" we load up the car and he drives me to the home I had purchased on the south side. It was a small two bedroom home. I know what most people will be thinking why the south side it's a terrible place. But I grew up there it's not that bad.

"It's nice" "you can stay Casp you did help put it together" I smile unloading the car and transferring my little girl to the crib. I went to sleep straight away beside Caspian just like old times. We woke to crying. Sighing I got up out of bed walking across the halls to my babies bedroom. Picking her up I change her diaper and clothes so she's wearing a blue and white patterned jumpsuit, braiding half her hair before picking her up placing her on my hip. I turn around and walk out of her room seeing a shirtless Caspian standing in my bedroom doorway smiling at me. I didn't stop to acknowledge him I had more important things on my mind. I place my little girl on the chair cutting up some strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches and apples. It wasn't until I place them in a small bowel in from of her he say anything "your good with her" I smile at him as he walks over to me so now his standing in front of her. "I never met her before" I laugh "lemon Cobra" she looks up at me "you kept that" I nod "This is you uncle Caspian his mummies best friend" she smile her toothy grin at him causing him to smile back "Caspian my friend this is my daughter...Willow" I smile.

It was now later in the day and here I was standing outside a place I didn't know whether I should be at beside Caspian. I place Willow on the floor bending down "Wills Cobra could you stay out here with uncle Caspian for me" she nods "make sure none of my family see her" I told him sternly before entering. I ignore every remark and just walk inside. "Marlee" the male stares at me stunned. I sigh ripping the jingle jangle away from him before he could light it up. "I need you to make a decision once and for all" he knew what I meant "if you want to be a father to your daughter...we moved back to town and I'm not going to stand by and let you hurt her" he just stares at me "I'm not letting jingle jangle around her either" I spun around walking out before he could say anything else. "Mummy" I smile I bend down allowing her to jump into my arms. I felt eyes on me and glance up seeing he followed me out "she looks like you Malachai make your decision quickly won't wait around forever" I carry her on my hip walking away.

Now was the time I walk into the house that never gets locked. I could hear voices so I put Willow on the floor and told her to run into the room. I smile as everyone got quiet and watched her carefully. "Surprise were back don't worry living in our own place" it was Saturday so everyone was there. I laugh at there shocked expression. "My baby" my mother runs forwards hugging me as Aurora practically dove on Willow making her laugh. I hug everyone holding them all tight showing how much I missed them. "Hey never thought Luce would move out before Aub" Orion said laughing making everyone else laugh "technically it's Caspians place" "thank Godoy can move back in" "someone wants babies" I smile at Oliver. I had truely missed this. There was one person I had to see and I was not looking forward to that. But right now this was my happiness. My family surrounding me listing to all the crazy things my lemon Cobra came up with laughing without a care in the world.