Confrontation

I was dressed professional a short skirt singlet with my Serpent jacket over the top with black heels

I was dressed professional a short skirt singlet with my Serpent jacket over the top with black heels. I was watching my back making sure no one would follow. Walking down the steps with hesitation. The moment I enter and they saw my jacket everyone got up ready to attack. "Do not touch me" I warn them "this is no place for the Serpent Princess" I laugh and sit down "really is that how you see me" I cross my legs "that's completely understandable I the leader of the serpents daughter" "why are you here ghoulies and serpents don't mix" "your right I am here for a reason that doesn't concern you" I get up moving towards the door only to be grabbed "my business is with you boss not you so if you would so kindly let go" they squeeze my arm causing me to groan. I loose it and in the blink of an eye I swung my fist forward hitting him in  jaw making him fall to the ground. "Don't touch her come on Marlee" he held my lover back and guided me into the back room. "So" I smirk "you know exactly why I'm here Malachai so help me" he looks conflicted "no one knows the truth" I nod smiling. I knew deep down that I would be burned at the stake if anyone found out what was really happening. "So what's going on with you Serpent love boy" he pours himself a glass of some sort of alcohol and sits looking at me. "Who there's only Jason" "no no the one who rescued you the other day" I turn my head confused "Sweet Pea" he nods "one of my boys saw" I shake my head "nothing is going on and no one will know got it" he just nods smiling crazily "there's the viper we all know and love" I force a smile.

He suddenly gets up gesturing for me to follow "guys she maybe a Serpent but she won't be harmed by a ghoulie" he warns everyone "treat as if she's one of us" they all nod very confused as to why he was treating me like this.

I was walking home taking everything in. I was a senior pregnant who barely went to school, oh and on top of that I didn't know who the father was. I have gone back over the timeline a million time trying to work out but I alway come up different. "Where you off to princess" I froze I really didn't want to see anyone. "Home" I kept walking only for him to grab my arm and pull me towards him. I look up when I collide with his chest. "Alone" I smirk "what's it to you Sweet Pea" he leans down "everything" he kiss' my cheek leaving me flustered before walking away.

Walking into the house I didn't know what I was going to do. "So" I was startled by my brother who was sitting on stool at the breakfast bar. Sending him a smile as I grab a glass of water. "You know I would do anything for you right" I look at him confused "I know you hate me and Rion" sighing I sit beside him "I don't hate you" now his the confused one "at first I was scared sure but your my older brothers I don't think I can hate you or Rion for that matter" he smiles at me "I also may have hated you earlier than that...I mean it was always me and you competing" he laughed "so who's baby daddy" I frown "I um don't know" he nods putting his arm around me "that's ok we'll figure it out" I smile "think this is the first time your been like this to me" he laughs "yeah it was always Rora" I smile leaning into him. "Um do you mind if I interrupt" I look up smiling at the red head I think I love "no not at all" Auberon said after looking at me for confirmation. "I will be listening" he whispers in my ear before leaving. "You have been avoiding me" I shake my head immediately "no no i promise it's just potential finding my aunt a lot of memories family drama" "calm down I know all about it I over heard your grandparents and brother" I nod to his words trying to ignore the fact he spayed on my family. "Sorry" he smiles and comes towards me "don't be I just wish you have talked to me" I smile "I kinda have a habit of pushing people away when things get complicated" I smile "you could ask Casp he had to force his way in so many times that I kinda eventually just learned not to push him away" he nods wrapping his arms around me. I could tell by the look on his face he noticed the tiny bump I was now holding. "Um I have to go have practice you will be there right" I weakly smile "yeah have cheer" he kisses my cheek before leaving in in a hurry. "He knows" I said the moment Auberon entered the room "how do you know" I sniff "he looked at my tiny bump frowning" a tear drips down my face causing Auberon to sigh and put his drink down. He comes over and wraps his arms around me holding me close. "Even if he doesn't want it you have four brothers and a sister who would do anything for you and that little-" I smile looking up at him "lemon Cobra" he looks at me confused "sweet and sour and is definitely going to be a venomous snake no matter what" he just laugh "Well were here for little lemon Cobra" I nod leaning into him "go grab your stuff I will drive you to the school" I nod going upstairs changing my outfit and grabbing my bag "I know I told him I would go but" I said walking down the stairs "what's up" "I look fat" he grabs me pulling me towards his truck "your beautiful even if you have a little bump" I nod sitting in silence.

We pull up to the school, I go to get out only to be stop. "I know you didn't believe me" I look at my brother confused "you beautiful you have so many guys wanting to be you and if the girls don't want to be you there crazy" I laugh as he tries to imitate one of those popular girls from the movies moving his hand as if twirling his hair. "The bump is showing sure but it's not that noticeable yet just show those people in there who will no doubt judge you why your amazing be the viper bitch you always have been" I nod smiling as he kisses my head "thank you for today" he looks confused "This is the first day ever we're ever had in our lives where we were nice and weren't fighting" he laughs "yep it was nice we should hang out sometime" I get out "especially before lemon Cobra make an entrance" he laughs nodding before driving away.