Chrismas day

I had woken to crying

I had woken to crying. Sighing I walk out of my bedroom and to the room across the hall. "Hey little guy did your daddy have a late one last night" I pick him up grab a few things and walk back to my room waiting for everyone to wake up. My phone lit up shocking me it was Christmas Day who on earth would be messaging me. Looking over at the baby who had gone to sleep cuddled into me I slowly move answering it. "It's Christmas what do you want" "your brother will be asleep and won't answer come down and get your niece" I hung up carefully getting out over bed making sure I don't wake the sleeping one year old. Picking up my fluffy black robe off the hook and putting on before walking downstairs. Opening the large door smiling kindly at the lady standing there with her arms crossed, even though I wanted to murder her more than anything. "Why did you have to come early" I groan looking in the back see "Emerald baby" I look at the half asleep girl "don't" I walk forward picking the half asleep three year old carrying her on my hip. "So why did you drop her off so early it's like seven in the morning don't want to spend Christmas with your daughter" "she deserves to be around her father" I shake her head "you know as well as I do he isn't a father to he hell Castillo is more of one to her" she sigh "look I will explain when I call you just please" "we will look after her promise" I walk back into the house "Why is she here"I look up at Aurora "complicated have answers later" I look at the bag "can you grab that" "you sure you don't want me grabbing her" "she's fine sleepover in aunt Marlee's room" she nods going back upstairs.

I had fallen asleep with my niece and nephew curled up into me. It was now ten and they were on both either side of me (a hip each) and we were walk downstairs where the rest of my family were. "Finally now presents" Auberon shouted causing little one to cry "now look your done you scared Bailey" Luke walks over stroking him "and besides we have breakfast first you fool" Grandma said smacking his head making us laugh. "When did she get her" Orion said kissing Emeralds head "7 her mother rang me" "sounds like her"

We all walk into the kitchen sitting around the table. We ate an assortment of food pancakes, waffles, fruit, eggs and bacon. We were all pretty full by time we moved into the sitting room to open present. Everyone had there place. Grandparents on the centre couch, parents on the one on the left of them, Castillo Rebecca Luke and I were all on the other everyone else was on the floor. Truthfully I was only on the couch because I was four months pregnant. "Orion Auberon one of you hand out the presents" "yes please the rest of us aren't moving" "oh Luce would you like to do it" Auberon said getting up"oh please I'm pregnant" "oh lord another five months of this" Orion added playing with Emerald. Auberon took his sweet time handing out the presents when he was finally done the fun began. I only got money and gift cards which I'm happy for baby on the way and all. I watch Emerald excitedly open the presents and Bailey struggled to open his. This is what Christmas was about for me "Lulu ook I ot" I look over to see Bailey hold and stuffed tiger I smile and nod at him. "Look look Lulu" Emerald came running over leaped into my arms causing me to groan. "You alright" "the baby" Luke and Cheryl both said "I'm fine really" I move her and look "omg" "it's Elsa" I nod and cover her ears "did she get the movie" Orion shakes his head causing me to smile "thank god" they all laugh "what" I shake my head "nothing want to try your bike" she nods and runs after my dad who picks up Bailey taking them both. "You are better to her than her own mother" My grandmother said "she right adopt her she loves you  more than anything out of everyone she runs to you" my mother adds "I can't baby on the way" Rebecca gets up and walks out "really" "tell us the truth where is her mother" "on a cruise with her boyfriend then there going to Russia be back in June" I look down "she called as Em was going to sleep" I get up "she deserves a parent Marlee and you maybe her only shot" I sigh "what about Castillo" "not the father it's complicated" He answered Cheryl's question who looked very confused. Cheryl got up and left with Aurora "I should get changed" "Wait" "what grandma" I spun around "sorry just frustrated and hormonal" she nods acceptingly "your brother isn't a father he isn't made to be on but you are made to be a mother give that girl hope" my dad said "and don't you dare say anything Orion you don't do anything for her your more important than she is in your world" he frowns anyone else he would have said something but it was my dad so he kept quite as I left to my room.

I was standing in the backyard. My dad was helping Emerald ride her bike, my mother was talking to my grandmother laughing together, my grandfather helping Bailey as he try's to balance on his tricycle. "You know I wouldn't take her from you right" "you should" I look at Orion confused "listen I thought about it I go for full right you all vouge for me then I give her to you" I shake my head "I'm eighteen and pregnant Ri I can't" "sure you can I mean have you seen how jealous your making Jason's or how Polly disappeared suddenly and how you somehow magically balance all of it with being a great sister and daughter" I smile "she's your daughter more than she is mine" I nod "I will think about it" I walk and sit down by the frozen lake "you have been lying to be" Cheryl sits beside me as Caspian runs over "I'm not good at letting people in none of my family are" "tell me about it" Caspian added "Emerald is Orion's we just panicked when you asked he doesn't like people knowing her mother is kinda an airhead" she nods "oh tell me about it" Caspian said snaking his arms around me "I don't know if the baby is Jason's we broke up for that week" she nods remembering "I'm getting a DNA test to find out next appointment I was waiting till after to tell him I want to know the truth...and the girl Bell is my cousin her mother died in a car accident she was raised by my grandparents" she sighs "I'm sorry to" "listen Cheryl a piece of advice when Drakes push you push back it will go on for a year or maybe more but one day it will just stop and they will include you don't hate them though it's the town that made them like this" she nods smiling "Rora and Via are getting up to no good" I laugh at his wording "why don't you spend Christmas with your parents" Caspian froze at Cheryl's question "why aren't you your brother is there" he was cagey and on edge "Casp can you get me a water" he looks at me before getting up "he has had Christmas with me and my family since he was three his parents are the greatest don't ask let him tell you on his own" I get up and walk over to Emerald "Lulu look" she was doing it causing me to smile. She starts to fall causing me to power forwards and catch her before she got hurt. Helping her up "grandpa can't teach let me put your foot her other there every time you start to tip lean the other way" she nods me moving her so she was sitting properly, I held her as she moves slowly down the driveway. After a few minutes I let go letting her do it by herself. She didn't fall not at first she went quiet far. "Told you" Orion said as she came running to me.