Never simple💠The Drakes

The largest house on the south side belonged to the most powerful family in town. The Drakes. Mathew Drake a man born into an extremely wealthy family the Johnston's one of the families who built Riverdale. Decided he didn't want the power, he became the leader of the serpents along side FP. Lillian Davis was another story born on the south side with one sister they knew nothing of kindness other than that they presented. Before anyone could think Mathew and Lillian met and were happy in each others presents. Lillian soon fell pregnant young with the twos first born Castillo. Lillian only being 17 and still in school while Mathew was 19 and graduated the year prior it was hard. The couple broke up but stayed friends for the benefit of there son. Lillian with a happy stable life thanks to the help of her sister and Mathew. One fun night while Castillo was with Mathew led to the birth of Lukas. Lukas father wanted nothing to do with him slut shaming Lillian while calling a low life south side scum. Mathew who was still greatly in love with Lilian stepped up becoming the father of her second child not caring it was another mans baby. With two babies only ten months apart being raised in a small trailer with the man she loved feelings ignited. Three months pregnant with her third child he proposed. The boys were two when there brother Orion was born a year later the couple was married Lillian being 20 Mathew 22. Two years later they added another boy into there family Auberon. It was two years before they had another there first girl Marlee soon followed by another ten months later Aurora.

The family wasn't average by any means. Looked down upon because of there connections to the serpents. All they really had was each other. No one wanting anything to do with them out of fear.

Mathew Drake probably the most powerful man on the south side. He had connections everywhere. Despite his connections the most important thing to him was his wife and children.

Lillian Drake the nicest lady in town. Her whole world was her children and husband she did not care about any of the terrible things they did she loved them regardless. She owned a cute bakery which sold all sorts of treats, that she would spent the weekend making. To keep the money flowing she worked a teacher at south side high. Unlike any other teacher she was the only one that was respected by the students, that was because she was Mathews wife and no one wanted to cross him.

Castillo James Drake. The first born of the large family his 25. He helps his mother at the bakery working there when she is short staff. Living in an apartment complex in town he is one of the few that has moved out.

Lukas Michael Johnston. The second born also being 25. His the nicest out of all the siblings. He works at the bakery like Castillo but more often as he has a permanent position. He lives in a beautiful mansion beside Thorne hill with his Grandparents.

Orion Jacob Drake. Is 23 and the third born. He unlike his siblings took after his father working with the serpents. His the brother that everyone fears the most.

Auberon Benn Drake. Being 21 he left school three years ago. He has yet to get a job not that his mother minded she loved having him around. He occasionally helps Orion and his father at the serpents but ultimately just stays home.

Marlee Lucifer Drake. 18 years old she's a senior in school. She has a bit of all her family in her

Aurora Aurora Drake. She's 17 and ten months younger than Marlee making them in the same year. She's the baby of the family and the most innocent one.