Bliss

Life was utter bliss

Life was utter bliss. I had Jason or Cheryl by my side almost twenty four seven. From having make out sessions to having girls nights my life could never be better. On top of that Cheryl had become apart of my family, parents thinking of her as a daughter, some of my brothers thought of her as a sister. She was a Blossom after all there will always be hesitation. Jason on the other hand was another story. He was my boyfriend sure my family liked he but he would never be family like Cheryl. Jason and I were home on the south side alone. Aurora was with Nikolai at the cafe I think they were having a brother sister day, Orion and Luke were working at the cafe, Auberon was with friends of his and Castillo was with his girlfriend. We were on the couch in the living which was in the back of the house. Nobody could see us. We were making out. There was so much passion and love I never knew anybody could feel this way. Sure there was a lot of love in the family I'm from but not as much as this. The love in the family was all to make up for all the terrible things our family had been shrouded by negativity, it was clouding it nothing but positivity.

I woke in the arms of the red head I love with everything in me. I was in heaven. And just like that I snap out of it. I jump up in a panic. "What what's wrong" "my family could come back at any moment...and if they do somebody is dead fun fact it isn't going to be me" I laugh grabbing my clothes "my advice get your clothes back on come back in an hour when there all home" "you want me to leave" I shake my head tears in my eyes "you don't know what they will do to you if they catch you here with me alone...they will kill you and cover it up" I take a deep breath "you haven't been on the south side long enough to know but if a murder happened people would have there back" he grabs his things and leaves. I was left feeling alone isolated I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave they would suspect something. I was taking a deep breath I start hyperventilating. I was in a panic. "Calm down Luce" I froze feeling arms wrap around me and another voice. I practically jump up away from the person. "It me were family" i watch him hold his arms up. "Really Jug because you left us the moment you got a better offer kinda like your mother did taking your sister away right" I shake my head "why are you here" "I was at the Whyte Wyrm my dad thought I should come see how you were" I laugh "right" taking a deep breath "um if you forget everything you saw or didn't see I don't know I will be nice" "but that doesn't mean I'm family" I shake my head grabbing my things "family is something earned not given...i mean sure your given a family at birth but that's different" I walk out of the house Jughead behind me.

We go to the cafe. He was a puppy following me around. I turn around "hardest coffee you can think of" I smirk "um I would like a capriccio" not looking at the person behind the counter until the end "caramel and chocolate 50/50 spin two sugars shaken not stirred" I smirk "oh and I would love a jasmine tea with lemonade splice of sugar in that two" smirking "your doing doing this on purpose aren't you she's doing this on purpose" the person looks to Jughead "what why would I ever do that to my brother Orion" I was smirking "because you do all sorts of terrible things Lucifer" he practically spat my name out he knew the truth the same as I did. Luke came over and just laughed "well done Luce way to show him" he high fived me over the counter causing Orion to glare at us "hey it's not our fault you got in trouble by our mother" he laughed walking away. I sat at the table with Jughead it wasn't long before Nikolai and Aurora came and joined us both confused by Jugheads presents. "Why did you tell Cheryl Tyler and Ann were related to us" everyone looked at Aurora as those words left her mouth "You what" "she was asking Nik I panicked didn't know what to do" "and we can't tell the truth" Aurora said making us nod in agreement "nobody can ever know" She adds shaking her head "as mother always said what gets buried stays buried never to dug up by anyone" "buried always and forever" Nikolai said as we join hands as if Jughead wasn't there "we are family" I add squeezing the hands "never turn our backs on always back up" Aurora adds smiling we knew if anyone started digging it would be our job to stop it.