Heart break

I was at a loss

I was at a loss. I had moved back home wanting  to hide away. Willow loved the constant attention, it gives me more time to figure me out. I had cried for hours on end. Tears just seemed to leak out on a constant basis. Sighing I get up from my bed and sitting in front of my laptop on my desk. Opening it up and going into my emails. Taking a deep breath before I began typing.

Dear Jason
I know you probably want nothing to do with me after our break up last night but you deserve an explanation from me not Cheryl who will no doubt her and tell you.

The truth is we both weren't completely in the relationship. I wanting it to be like last time but that's something that can never happen. You hated Willow or at least didn't like her as much as you told me and she is the most important person to me. She isn't your child so I completely understand the resentment you hold towards her. We also moved way to fast after saying we would go slow. Our family hated us together so it was destined to fail.

I will always love you
Marlee Drake

It felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Looking down I know I need to see someone else. Making myself look presentable before going downstairs and telling my family I was going out and would be back later.

I walk down the steps. Ignoring the looks of fascinations. "Didn't think you would be back" I smirk "I'm full of surprises" I look him dead in the eye. "I don't care what you think or anything I need you to listen to me" I take a breath "we had fun hell it was like a never ending party but then I got pregnant" scratching my head "Malachai you don't need to change but you need to know that Willow only will ever know the best even in the worst of situations got it" he nods confused "I actually come here to give you this I saw it and thought you deserved it" I pass him a picture I took a while back "it's also her third birthday in a week"

 "I don't care what you think or anything I need you to listen to me" I take a breath "we had fun hell it was like a never ending party but then I got pregnant" scratching my head "Malachai you don't need to change but you need to know that Willow...

After giving him the photo I left going back home.