Murder

10 years agoWe were all home alone at the mansion

10 years ago
We were all home alone at the mansion. Alkira, Mikela, Orion, Auberon , Nikolai and myself all alone. Castillo and Luke were watching us while our parents and grandparents were out at dinner. Aurora who eight was over at the Jones household playing with Jellybean. I was ten, Auberon was eleven, Orion was twelve, Nikolai was thirteen, Alkira was eleven and Mikela fourteen, Castillo and Luke were fifteen.

Alkira and I were playing in her room while Auberon and Orion were in the game room, Nikolai was with Castillo and Luke in the second floor lounge room. We decided to run from Alkira's room to the game room. But when we got there it was empty confusing us. We were so sure the boys were here. Sighing we knew the rules and it was still daylight, so outside in the tree house is where we went. We were playing kings and queens when we saw something. Something unimaginable. Mikeal fell forward towards us bleeding. Scared we both hid peeking out the treehouse window careful not to be seen. "We have to run" I shake my head just as scared as she was "no no Mumma papa grandma and grandpa will be home soon we can't leave" "Mikela is already laying bleeding we could be next" she checks if anyone was there before slowly climbing down "please come" I shake my head and before I can blink she's gone. I sat in the tree house watching.

I was all alone up there. No source of comfort. What I saw was shocking, it scared me to the brim. I was crying in a ball over what I saw. When I head someone climb up the ladder to the treehouse, I panic. I stare into the eyes of my aunts killer. "Luce please come down" I shake my head "don't don't call me that" "Marlee please" I get up and go to the window climbing out. I was terrified I didn't know what else to do.

There I stood feet barely balanced on the tiny bit of wood that hung out. I was gripping the window knowing if I let go I would fall. "Aub get her down" "I can't she falls we are even more screwed" I was crying. I could barely breath. It felt like I had been there hours "Marlee omg" my three eldest brothers run towards me. They were in a panic wanting to get me down. "Jump Luci I will catch you" I shook my head to Luke's words. "No no if I come down they will hurt me" "who will hurt you Luce" Castillo asked confused. My eyes drift up to the bloody body hidden by the side of the house. Auberon steps towards me causing me to slip. I scream. It felt like I was falling forever. Then it just stopped I never hit the group. Slowly and very scared I open my eyes meeting Castillos brown ones. "Where is Alkira" I cry again "she ran afraid they were coming after us next. Luke lost it and hit Orion making him fall to the ground. "Nikolai take Luci and go look for Alkira" he pulled me away from the house. We followed the path I saw her go, but it was like she never existed.

We slowly made our way back to the mansion. When we did the sight shocked us. There stood my grandparents looking at a fire which my aunts body was in. My parents not to far away. "Daddy" I scream running over to him crying. He picked me up and held me close while mother hugs Nikolai close checking if I was ok in the process. "She will be she's just scared" my dad answer her unsaid question while my head buried in his shoulder. He sits me down on the couch inside kneeling in front of me. "Luci honey I need you to be very brave and tell me" I shake my head "please princess" "me and Kira were playing when we heard a scream we looked over and saw Mikela laying there" I start crying again "Matt don't do this to her" my mother said he frowns "I know you don't want to but please" "she begged us scream for us to help her but we were scared" my dad nods "when it was silent Kira asked me to run with her but I couldn't move I was so scared" "she ran didn't she" I nod "she will show up sometime she was always good a hide and seek" I look up again before bursting into tears "they will never hurt you" my dad picks me up and held me tight. He stood there just holding me for a few minutes. "Here take her while I go punish the boys" he tried to move me but my grip was to tight "go to Mum I will come back promise" I slowly let go to get passed into my mothers arms.

My mother may not look very strong but she could still lift all of us up like it was noting. She held me tight taking me upstairs to her bedroom. She layed down me in a ball beside her crying into her chest. Nikolai was on the other side arms wrapped around our mother hers around him. "Come in you two" "I'm sorry Mumma I really am I the oldest I should have" "enough my little warrior you could have never known" she slowly moved around taking them both in her arms "I'm going to have a very full bed aren't I" my brothers laughed I was too broken and scared to do anything. My mum shuffles over Luke jumps in between us taking me in his arms holding me tight allowing me to crying to cry into him. Castillo was on the other side of the bed beside Nikolai.

~Third Person-Hours Later~
"We're not sleeping tonight are we" Lillian looks on either side of her seeing four of her children "no we probably won't" Mathew moves around the bed stroking his daughters hair "hopefully she sleeps for a long time" Lillian glances over at Marlee "she's broke so scared" he nods carefully moving his daughter and son before getting into the bed. "Well the boys are in separate rooms locked in there no escape" he looks down stroking his daughters hair "they were in tears" "from the punishment or the realisation of what they did" "the punishment to begin with" they froze when Nikolai moved "he's scared to only acts brave because his little sister think is the same with the other two but they feel responsible" "I think it hit them when practically dragged them to there rooms saying how scared Marlee and Nikolai were" they look down at there sleeping children "that's when they cracked it" Lillian looks up startled "the whole time me and my father were punishing them they never broke never said a word just took it" "it was the reality of what they did that terrified them into talking" "the fact there sister probably never sleep properly or speak to them again they started cracking we both saw it...it wasn't until my dad said that Nikolai will probably never speak to them, that Lukas and Castillo felt responsible" they were startled by a groan. Mathew carefully picks up Marlee holding her as she falls back asleep. "They cracked it begged for forgiveness told us what happened what they did to Marlee here" Lillian looks to her daughter concerned "they just scared her never physically hurt her thanks to Castillo who caught her when she fell from the treehouse she knew to keep her distance" "what did you say" "we said we would talk to you and my mother but they are grounded and will be punished further tomorrow" she nods "we should at least try sleep" "your going to have a cling on she won't let go and you know it...your her dad to everyone else you the big bad Serpent leader but to her you a king and you kingdom is the Southside she stays by you no one will hurt her"