War

After the reveal that Ollie is Polly and Betty's older brother it was quite deadly quite

After the reveal that Ollie is Polly and Betty's older brother it was quite deadly quite. It was almost as if someone put a pause button on life. Jason and I had become closer in our relationship and Cheryl and I in our friendship.  At least I thought we were. They had basically cut me off a week ago. At first I thought it was my fault. I cried myself to seep thinking I had done something wrong. I had cried into Lukas chest for days on end after moving in with him not wanting to be found. Taking a deep breath finally giving up, it wasn't my fault and I'm not going to act like it no more. Getting out of bed showering and getting ready for my day. Walking downstairs smiling. "Morning" sitting down at the dining table looking at the assortment of food in front of me piling my plate up. I hadn't been going to school and according to Aurora neither had the twins.

Breakfast had ended and I was sitting on the front lawn alone. Enjoying the warm sun as it hits my body. I was ready a novel about discrimination against the people. "You ok" looking up at Oliver staring at him "this morning I was now I'm pissed...what gives them the right to just cut me off" I close my book no long wanting to read it. Getting up sighing rubbing my head. "I uh have to go over there" immediately leaving and starting to walk down the trail towards Thorn Hill. No listening to Oliver's yells.

Knocking on the door and waiting. It opens minutes after. "I thought I told you to say away" Penelope said "you did and I did but keeping Jason and Cheryl away isn't going to work unless I know it's there choice" "Mother who is it" pushing past her startling her. "It's me Cher" smiling at the girl the moment I see her. The moment she hears me her entire being lights up and she dives on me. "I have missed you" hugging back "me to Cher me to". "You are not welcome her leave" Penelope at it again trying to get me to leave. "What's going" I feel my entire being light up the moment I hear his voice the voice I love. The handsome red head comes into view looking utterly confused, but immediately lightens and relaxes when he sees me. "For the last time leave before I call the police" "I believe my wife asked you to leave Cheryl Jason back up to your rooms" Clifford comes out of nowhere and said. Glancing at both twins "if they tell me that than I will" I heard a car pull up outside but ignore it. "The moment your criminal family stepped into our lives you took so much...you don't have a place on this side of town and you and your family never will leave...your father brothers all have trouble with the law and don't care for anyone else for a moment nope you won't drag Cheryl and Jason down nope" hearing Penelope talk that way about my family made me snap, there are many things I can handle and bad mouthing my family isn't one of them. "You can say what you like about me but don't for a second talk about my family a topic you know nothing about. All you know is what you have heard around town so let me tell you the truth" I clap my hands sarcastically "my father was born into a rich family...dated a middle class woman my mother...had a child a year later Castillo...breaking up when Castillo was only one the only contact being over Castillo when my mother had a late night and ended sleeping someone else having Lukas his father taking off the moment he knew the existence of his child...my father stepped up gave up money wealth for the woman he love and helped her raise two children and in the process getting married and having four more children one being myself. Sure my father and two of my brothers have ties to the Serpents and have been charged with numerous crimes but that doesn't mean the whole family is full of criminals...my mother Castillo Lukas Aurora and myself are half the people you will ever be...sure Castillo has had a difficult start but he came round we all help out. We all are extremely forth coming and help anyone and everyone when they need it" I take a deep breath "there are a million better people who are on the south side and aren't cold hearted ruthless people I have ever met all you care about is your image and money nothing else" she slapped me causing me to gasp. "You just made a very big mistake I'm sure Judith and Brian Johnston would love to know what you did to their granddaughter" storming out of the house only to be met with Luke, Orion and my grandfather "you ok Princess" I nod "yeah lets go" "no your not" Luke grabs my face making me look at them. "She slapped you" my grandfather said angrily "just leave if please" I beg but to no Advil. "You know they could I wouldn't mind" spinning around to see Cheryl standing there with a suit case "mind if me and JJ stay for a while" I nod walking over to her and hugging her. "Cheryl Jason get back inside" "enough father you hurt my friend my sister and Jason's girlfriend were leaving" Cheryl snaps back shocking not only me but everyone who was standing there. I knew after hanging out with she would grow up and defend herself. Walking over to Jason and hugging his chest. He lift me face up and gives me a long passionate kiss "I love you and this is definitely something I don't regret" "how did you" "I know you Mar" smiling and nodding we all pile into my grandfathers car.