Firework

I felt like I was falling

I felt like I was falling. I went with the police and she recognised me instantly. I was crying by the tree. I was back at school but I really didn't want to be here, but it was kinda the only escape. "Your been avoiding me" I froze wiping my eyes "what's wrong Luci" he grabs my arms but I pull away but his grip on me was tight. "We're family please talk" I shake my head pushing him away and leaving "you practically kicked me out when your family grounded you" I shake my head walking out of the school. I sit on the floor in an alley a block away from the Whyte Wyrm. "Well well well if it isn't the Serpent Princess" startled I jump up "leave me alone today is not the day" the man laughs sarcastically whistling and more men arrive. I wasn't scared but I wasn't much of a fighter either. They grab me "You should never have come here" "why" I was struggling making it difficult for them to hold me. "Malachai please you know me better than them" he laughs like a maniac, like a possessed man. "What she talking about" "nothing just the Serpent Princess talking to much" he knew just like I did there will always be more to the story. "Hey get off her" I was kicked from behind I fell forward on the ground as a fight breaks out. I felt arms around me causing me to struggle "hey hey relax it's me" I gasp "what are you doing here Sweet Pea" he smiled "saving your but" I look over at Malachai who's looking at me "There is more hidden in this than how my brother was shot" I struggle and walk away meeting Malachai's eyes one last time before disappearing into the crowd of broken buildings.

Sitting on the log behind my house. I felt alone and isolated. "You know they were trying to help right" I sigh "I know I just a mess" "and haven't spoken to anyone your going crazy" I laugh "yeah Caspian isn't speaking to me or he was but I just blew him off it's just so messy" "talk to me" I look at her confused "what Toni we haven't spoken in forever not like that" "but once upon a time Your were my safe haven from my home" I smile "dream team" "let me be yours" I felt myself it was like I'm floating. "Um I I don't know where to start" "preferably the beginning" I laugh as tears flow down my face "it's like I'm walking on ice I'm trying so desperately not to fall but I know one slip everything brakes" "what happened" she looks at me "what did you do" I was crying "Toni I love but when I tell one person domino effect everyone knows and if you know my family may kill you." She grabs my hand pulling me up "I may not be able to talk to you but there is something I can do to help you" she looks down at her phone before dragging me.

She dragged me to one place. One place where I felt at home. "What are we doing here" "just wait" "my dad" "won't care as much as you think" I didn't know what she was talking about but I made myself comfortable. "Why am I really here" she points "let me go" I knew that voice. I look where she pointed. I gasp in shock. There was my best friend beaten and bruised. I jump up and run over I pull the Serpent away from him getting in between them. "Let him go" I glare at the two holding him "if you try to hurt I'm one more time you will have to hurt me" it was like they were all calculating what to do whether to hurt me or not" I turn around knowing that they wouldn't do anything to me because I'm a Drake. I help him up off the floor getting a groan. "When are you helping me I was a dick to you Luce" I sigh "I was a bitch to Casp" he weakly laughs "that's just you being a Drake your all bitches and dick until you crack the surface and I did for a minute then I screwed up" I smile at him suddenly I was pushed into him, making him cry out in pain when I land on him. I immediately roll of him. "Touch her again and I will kill you" I look up seeing Orion standing there with his hand held out. Taking it slowly with a lot of hesitation he pulls me up before helping Caspian up. He takes us up stairs laying Caspian on the couch passing him an ice pack "for your ribs" I sit down in my dads chair. "Are you alright" I stay silent "I know I haven't been the best brother but I do try" I smile "thank you despite everything you always had my back" "if dad saw he would probably kill someone" I smile "what going on with you Marlee" I shake my head "nothing" he sits on the desk "I know you but I'm going to pretend that there isn't until your ready" I nod getting up "um thank you if you didn't before" "I know" he kisses my head before leaving the room. "Wow" I grab a locket my dad had and pocket it "I'm leaving" I walk out of the room him slowly weakly following after me. He grabs my arms dragging me to a place. "This right here is all us" he twirls groaning "Casp" I go closer trying him to get me to stop. "Stop stop" he had tears in his eyes "Your the Serpent Princess for a reason I mean poke enough and the viper comes out to play but if you not only poke but claw the basilisk comes out to play." He laughs "when Polly came after you the viper showed it's head but it wasn't until Jug betrayed you then my sister and slowly and surely everyone left and all it took was me being grounded and push you away for the basilisk to show up to the party I mean that's my Your so weird and on edge right" I shake my head "I'm right aren't I that's why your like this" he laughs "no no"he laughs at my pleas they just go to deaf ears. "No no I know I'm right you wouldn't be acting like this if it weren't" there was an eerie silence. You could hear a pin drop. He was wait waiting for me to say something. "IM PREGNANT" I finally scream if we weren't in a field I probably would be more panicked.