Mess

I was sitting in the police station

I was sitting in the police station. We never though this would happen. "So tell me what was your connection to Mikela" the officer asked "she was my aunt my dads sister" "how old were you when the events trancspired" "ten two years younger than her" Sherif Keller nods "how do you know Ann and Tyler" I panic a little "Tyler is my father sisters daughter our cousin and Anna is Jugheads sister" they frown "and nobody knows this why" "her request" they nod "but that isn't all Alkira Johnston ring a bell" I nod "her and Mikela disappeared within a week" "we are interviewing everyone from ten years ago so I would tell the truth" "I am sir" "well we found a body so something more clearly happened" my world fell apart. Clutching the arm of the officer as I struggle to breath Castillo runs over to me being the first to notice me "I know I know they told all of us"

Ten years ago my parents lived in the mansion with my grandparents. Mikela and Alkira were 14 and 15 my dads little sisters. We were a large disorganised family. Then the unthinkable happened. It the main reason we're in such distress. Mikela was found dead it didn't take long for my parents and grandparents to get the truth of what transpired that night. The events that led to murder and the runaway of Alkira. It broke my family. But at the same time it pulled us together. Sure we were loving before but now it was unimaginable. We had each other's back no matter what. An alibi, an excuse anything we had each other no matter what.

Our parents were still at the police station but we were allowed to leave. It was Nikolai's idea to go to our secret place and not home. We were all around the small shack in silence. "This is dumb we should have gone home or to our grandparents" "no no that's the worst idea they could have bugged the house this is the only way for us to actually talk freely" Nikolai snaps at Auberon who was in a panic like most of us especially Aurora. "Are you kidding me you made us dumb our phones and then come here" "stop guys just stop his the lawyer he was just making sure that no one could hear what we say stop attacking us please" I said on edge "so what do we do" "Rora you don't have to be here" I look at her she didn't know what happened. "Just tell me everything will be ok" I nod smiling "always will be" she smiles leaving us alone not before Orion stopped her "you don't know where we are right" she looked frightened but nods leaving. When she's out of sight and we can no longer hear her we begin. "If they found the body than" "relax we burnt if DNA would have been destroyed" "but it can still be proven Lucifer" Auberon snaps at me "first we need to go over everything that happened" we sigh and nod knowing Castillo was telling the truth.