No calm just storm

I had woken with a sever headache

I had woken with a sever headache. Due to being suspended I am spending the day over at the Serpents club house as I call it. I hadn't seen Orion in ages and wanted to see him and we'll he's there along with all my other brothers.Jason was pissed when I told him I was suspended mainly because he couldn't spend time with me but quickly got over it when I told him it was either suspension or not graduating with the class. Cheryl on the other hand was another story she wanted vengeance on Polly, as Polly was also suspended it wouldn't be classed as a school matter.

Walking into the bar smiling I haven't been here in so long "and the ice princess returns" I laugh at Alec's joke. Alec was the same age as Castillo one of his good friends for many years so he was practically an older brother to me. "Have you seen Orion around" he shakes his head "but I did see Luke and Aub come in earlier upstairs" I nod and follow his instructions going upstairs seeing the two of the in front of my father and FP who are behind the desk. "Can I interrupt" they all smile at me "course princess" walking over giving Auberon and Luke a hug before turning to my father and FP and giving them both a hug "where's Orion he's always here" I asked them sipping my glass of water "he was arrested" Auberon stated like its no big deal, Luke looks at me cautiously knowing how deeply I care and how far I will go. The glass slips out of my hand "did he do it" my dad and FP shake there heads "Blossoms" FP said "we found a way to get to them though" my father adds slipping a photo of a red headed girl in front of me.

"What she got anything to do with this and why don't-" I didn't to finish because Luke cut me off "her name is Rebecca Decker" I nod not quite understanding what she has any relevance to this "it's the twins older half sister also Cass' girlfriend...

"What she got anything to do with this and why don't-" I didn't to finish because Luke cut me off "her name is Rebecca Decker" I nod not quite understanding what she has any relevance to this "it's the twins older half sister also Cass' girlfriend and willing to do anything to help" none of this makes sense to me. Cass has a girlfriend her name is Lilian. The twins have an older half sister like the Coopers do? Why did this happen the day after Polly came at me are the Blossom and Coopers working together? No that's impossible they hate each other. I spin around and walk out of the bar on to the street walking towards the town centre.

The town of Riverdale is a complicated place. Has been since before I can remember. The secrets and lies fuel everything. Taking a deep breath and walking into the police station seeing Polly and Alice Cooper there but paying no mind to them, as I continue walking towards the cells having the path etched into my mind the amount of times I have been here. "What is she doing here" I heard Alice as Sheriff Keller but I'm to far away to hear his reply. Pausing at the door and taking a deep breath. "Hey" Orion's head snaps up hearing my voice "hey what are you doing here" "visiting you" I move a chair so I'm sitting right in front of his cell "I'm being wrongly accused something that has become more apart of our lives than education or the honestly in this town" I give off a small chuckle "you know today I came looking for you" he looks at me "I wanted to spend the day with you...I miss my big brother that would make crazy and insane adventures for me around the house" he smiles at me sadly "the house is lonely without everyone in it" he nods understanding what I met growing up everyone of my siblings were all in the house that only holds Auberon, Aurora and me. It was crazy and insane, probably noisier than ever. Around every corner there was someone there, never peace and quiet always something going on. But we all love the excitement. It's was like a new adventure everyday just by waking up, but now it's quite silent. "How bout when I get out of here we go over to Granma and Pas and convince everyone to spend holidays at home" "we spend most at the mansion" he shakes his head "we only spend Christmas and thanksgiving there what about Halloween, Easter, and birthdays" I laugh "with the amount of birthdays you will never leave again there's Mum,Dad, Cass, Luke, You, Aub , Me and Rora oh and can't forget Ollie he's practically family" he laughs "you always had a way like a magnetic touch you can make anyone forget how bad of a situation it is" I frown remembering where we are "are you getting out I mean you have a record" I hold onto the bars separating us tears in my eyes. He grabs my hand or fingers are that's all he can reach "of course I will who do you think you got your ability to talk your way out of anything" I nod not fully believing him. We sat there talking about anything and everything that came to mind completely at peace not wanting to leave. Suddenly the door opens startling us in walks sherif Keller who sends me a smile which I happily return. "It's your lucky day Drake" he unlocks the door with his keys "your free to go seems we have another suspect" he adds before walking out. I leap into my brothers arms who catches me with ease holding me like his life depends on it.

Walking side by side back towards home. Or at least what I call home. We stayed there for an hour or so having fun before going home.