New kid

I was seven, Auberon and Ann are obviously eight, Orion nine, Nikolai is Ten, Castillo, Tyler and Luke are twelve, Aurora is six, Hunter who is eight

I was seven, Auberon and Ann are obviously eight, Orion nine, Nikolai is Ten, Castillo, Tyler and Luke are twelve, Aurora is six, Hunter who is eight. We were at the cabin in the woods as we like to call it. We were there for a different reason though. That being connecting. My mother and father always went on about unity and the importance of having each other's backs, knowing each other. Well this was us connecting.

More importantly eight year old Hunter had just moved in with our family so according to father bear we need to connect more than ever. It was a tragic story her but that's a another thing for later. We were all sitting around the fire playing in the lake or woods. The only rule was you had to have someone by your side or your in the house. Although we were genuinely a big group weary and wanting to know the new girl.

We were all sitting on the dock some had their feet in the water while other just layed on the dock. Our parents in the house celebrating each other like they do all the time when we aren't around. "So Hunter" Orion started "oh god no run run and never return" Tyler laughed rolling beside me. I was in between Tyler and Luke. "His joking of course" I add in between laughs we were all laughing. Stopping when we realize Hunters not laughing with us. It was like it hit us in that very moment she didn't know anything about us like we didn't know anything about her. We all share a look those laying down sat up. "Ok the first thing you should know is" Ann began the clearly most courageous out of all of us "Castillo and Luke are like the guardian angels they protect us through everything no matter what" "Luke is the funner one though" Aurora piped up we all knew if she could we all could. "Auberon and Orion are the trouble makers" we all look at them knowing they always start the fights "Ann and Tyler are the Princesses...Nikolai is the smartie" smiling "Aurora is the baby" "hey I'm not a baby" we all laugh "and last but not least Marlee Lucifer the firecracker she is fun loving but always ready to fight" they all laugh knowing the truth "dad always told us the importance of family unity his a serpent for a reason there like our family to...and Mumma always told us the importance of caring and loving having a heart with so much compassion" I add smiling "big words for little Luci" "hey" I shove Nikolai laughing. "The tall crazy guy that is around us is Caspian Marlees best friend and Olive is his sister" Castillo informs her.