" how you doing ms. Porter"

" I'm fine & you ?"

" I'm okay thanks for asking; y'all don't mind if going in the living room with the baby right ."

No g go ahead!!!!!

Giovanni went in the living room  and started standing over her play pin and kissed her on her forehead he picked her up and sat down with her holding her to his chest and it brightened my heart to see Giovanni finally step up and see his daughter. And I would want nothing else but my daughter to have her father around .

Giovanni
I woke up and went to my room and seen tahiry was still sleep I got some clothes out of my closet and i felt tahiry wrap her hands around my chest " I'm sorry for tripping like that last night" tahiry whispered

You good shorty It ain't that deep .... I turned around and tahiry gave me a kiss . " you forgive me" tahiry wined

It depends you might have to make it up to me ......

" your so nasty!!!"

You right but you goin make it to me though.....but until then we just goin go to my momma Sunday dinner .

" Sunday dinner ?"

Yeah it's something that started in Africans did they sat down like the last supper and ate .

" G I know what It means it's just why haven't we been going ? ."

Cause I wanted you to met my mom at the right time but you ended up knowing her and never told me.

" babe I swear I didn't know I had to put two and two together at the ceremony."

oh ok but it's cool because I get to say one of my moms graduated students pussy is mines .

" gio your so lame  !!!, so who's going to be at your moms Sunday dinner?"

The crew ,me , you ,my mom and my aunt and my uncle .

" baby why do they have to go everywhere we go that's shit gets annoying."

Shorty we all a family and plus my mom don't really deal with our family so i always invite my dawgs and it's been like that for a long time .

" ok whatever" 

I got dress and waited for tahiry to get dress I went down stairs in my office to get some money when I came out tahiry was coming down the steps with her hair curly and she had on a green dress and some tan heals . It was amazing how she looked it the dress I can't wait till we get home .

We hoped in the car and headed over to my mom house and we got there my mom , my aunt and my uncle was outside barbecuing . " damn unk  that smell good" I said

" hello to you to .!!!!!" Said Juanita

Oh my bad sorry momma wassup beautiful and hey auntie Gina .