44: Tears continuous Tears

New Update from my Sketching book! Check it when you can!

...

My eyes opened softly with sunlight shining over me. My long hair flowed around the cheap bed while my water pouch and headband rested on the small oak drawer to my right. I groaned softly and rubbed my blue eyes hearing loud grunts and shouts from outside the room.

But then I sat up and looked to who was in the bed in front of me. It was the Hyuuga boy, Neji if I recalled. He gave me a glance then fixed his eyes towards the floor. He clenched his hands together and had his headband off on a drawer.

There was a green symbol across his forehead which I didn't bother I question.

"How long..." I groaned, standing up. "have I been out?".

Neji stayed silent for several moments. "An hour or so, 6 matches already passed." He chimes, crossing his arms. "But I wouldn't get up so soon." He glares at me. I stayed still in confusion.

"How?" He spoke irritatingly.

My head tilts to the side in confusion.

"How did you and get do all that with no chakra? It should be physically impossible!" Neji pressed with an annoyed expression.

My eyes blink as I sighed, sitting back down on the couch.

"Don't really know how..." I started which was part lie and part truth. "Its as if I could fully control the water."

Neji pierced his lips together and turned away. "Interesting." He mutters, standing up. "Last time we spoke, you said that you never used ninjutsu." I eyed him as he made his way out the door.

Mentally I scolded myself for using waterbending too fluently so now I have to keep watch so people don't suspect our team too much. Even though we already seemed pretty suspicious.

I stood up from the creaky bed and wandered through the room, pacing around back and fourth.

I wonder where's Ro and Zuko. I perched, walking out the door with my hand on the frame. My hair was down, not in its ponytail. When I peeked outside, all I could see was Naruto fighting Kiba along with everyone else watching.

Ro and Zuko was nowhere in sight when I entered. But Sakura and Kakashi were standing on the sidelines so I walked to them.

Sakura faced me and softly gasps before smiling. "You're awake!" She cheered, pumping a fist.

I nodded. "Where's Ro? And Zuko?" As his name slipped from my mouth, I silently cursed myself.

Sakura gives a confused look. "Zuko?" She questioned with her arms crossed. "You meant Kuzo right?".

Kakashi looks at me confidently. He shakes his head. Say the truth was all I got from his gaze.

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "No I meant Zuko, he was using a pseudonym for the most part," I crossed my arms. "And I assume you know his pseudonym was Kuzo, just a little cover up." I brush off quickly, not wanting to go into detail.

Sakura gapes. "What?!" She runs her fingers through her hair frustratingly. Her knees faced inwards while her teeth grit. "I've been calling someone by a fake name this entire time?!" She yelps.

I nodded meekly, seeing her slowly grow angry.

"Sakura-Chan! Sakura-Chan! Did ya see me win-ttebayo?!" Naruto runs up alongside her and placed his hand on her shoulder.