33: How Tiresome

"Oh? Yeah, Ro was moved to a different team." Kakashi chimes bluntly while skimming through the pages of his book.

"Huh?!" Sakura and Naruto blurt in shock.

"Why didn't tell us Sensei?! She's our teammate and we had the right to know!" Naruto exclaims and for once I agreed.

Kakashi hums before skipping to another page. "...I forgot." He states bluntly.

Liar  We all thought.

"Anyways...she's moving to a new team created by Lord-Hokage." Kakashi says while lazily holding his book.

"New team? Hokage-Sama made a new team?" Sakura asks curiously while pressing her thumb to her lips.

Kakashi nods. "Hai," he snaps his book closed then crossed his arms. "If I remember correctly its called Team 13...with Ro and her friends Kuzo and Lucia."

.

.

.

"Ehh?!" Naruto and Sakura outburst in shock while I quietly sighed.

Kakashi's eyes flicker to me. "But it seems some one already knew about this..." He looks to me as Naruto and Sakura did the same.

"Hn, Lucia told me." I stated with my hands down my pockets.

Naruto walks over to me and starts shaking my shoulders as my head swings back and fourth. "Nani?! You should've said something teme!" Naruto exclaims as I snap my head toward him.

I grabbed his wrists then threw them back, grabbing his collar. "Don't call me teme, baka!".

Sakura punches Naruto on top of his head agreeing with every statement I make. "Sasuke-Kun's right! Shannaro!" She grumbles as I hear the exasperated sigh of our Sensei.

"Anyways...we have some more D-Ranked missions to go through today." Kakashi cuts in as Sakura and Naruto start to whine.

"Kakashi-Sensei can't we just skip them?" Naruto pouts with a frown. 

Kakashi smacks Naruto's head with his orange book. "No we can't." He chirps while Naruto soothes his head. "Well, let's get going then!" He claps his hands together with fake enthusiasm.

I scoffed. She was the only one who seemed tolerable. I thought while trying to brush off my feelings.

Little did I know the gray haired Jounin saw through my facade already realizing my actual feelings.

RO

That's it! I'm not going to die by sand anytime soon. I grit my teeth while stomping the ground with my foot. Then a hole emerges as I jump in.

Don't want to die today!

I trudged through the hole feeling sand above ground which was catching up to me.

How does he know?!

Then I noticed the grains of sand which were caught on my clothes. I quickly brushed them off then threw the grains in the other direction where I felt Gaara's presence fading. As I threw the grains I was also backing up using my feet to form a path.

This guy is so creepy...but so cool! I thought with a curious intent. He was one of the first people I've met here who could control sand like nothing! As if he was a bender himself!