10: Little Special

Academy days started getting boring and annoying. I wished that Zuko would just enroll here so I could have someone to talk normally to. But since he's so dense he decided to stay at my apartment while letting me come home and teach him stuff. Zuko's learning from books and scrolls in the library too.

As for me, I'm left with this classroom of many unique students creating no teamwork whatsoever. Students stick where they belong like a ranking system. Sasuke would be the the highest and Naruto would be the lowest. It all depends on popularity really which is quite saddening.

"Ro!" Iruka called out and turned my attention to him.

I looked at him with no interest in my eyes.

"Someone has seemed to call for you--"

"Ro! You forgot your textbooks!" Zuko bursted through the door as my face lit a bright pink.

He wasn't wearing his ninja outfit, Zuko was wearing only some shorts down to his knees and a fishnet shirt which I could see through. His abs and biceps were totally visible. Flustered I scurried to him.

"What are you doing here?! I could've went a day without my books y'know!" I whispered to him angrily.

Zuko's cheeks turned slightly pink as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry...I just saw them and thought you needed them."

I sighed and pinched my nose. "Whatever, Thanks anyways."

"Kuzo!" I heard Ino yell. I turned to her and saw her smile brightly.
'Must be jealous that I got Kuzo's attention, huh Ro!?' Ino thought with glee.

"Oh it's you..." Zuko replied a bit down.

"Kuzo! Why are you sad, you can sit next to me." Ino placed a hand on her hip and sucked in her excess fat while running a hand through her hair.

Sakura looked at Ino with jealously. 'Shannaro! This was her plan wasn't it?! I don't have a chance with Sasuke so she takes the next hot guy she saw.' Sakura clenched her fist and glared.

"School isn't my thing." Zuko said while crossing his arms.

Then as if a light went off in my mind. "Kuzo! You can sit beside me then!" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder.

I looked towards Iruka. "Iruka-Sensei, are you okay with a new student?" I asked with a devilish smile.

His face pales, thinking of being crushed my boulders he just rapidly nodded. "Yeah, Kuzo right?".

"Yeah..." Zuko lied lowering his head and averting eye-contact. His crossed his arms over his chest covering his abs.

"You can sit beside Ro, since Ro seems to know you best." Iruka suggest as Zuko slightly nodded.

"Sure." Zuko stuff his hand so his pockets as his abs showed and biceps were flexed. The fangirls of Sasuke suddenly found a second target as massive blushes smeared across their faces.

'He's...' Sakura thought.

'So...' Ino thought.

'Hot!!' All the fangirls thought while eyeing Zuko like a piece of gold.

I dragged Zuko's arm all the way to my seat where I sat down with Sasuke to my left and Zuko to my right. Zuko sat awkwardly, noticing the girls from the other row stare at him like vultures. Sasuke looked at Zuko and looked at me.

"Who is he? What does he mean to you?" Sasuke asked while looked straight at the chalk board, not meeting my eyes.

"Someone...special." I replied.