Chapter Fifteen

♓ℯ¥ Ḡυƴṧ❣ ₩♄α☂❝ṧ υ℘⁈ ₩ℯʟḉ☺με тø т♄ε ηℯ✄т ḉнαρ⊥ℯя ☺ḟ ШШѦṲ‼ (Hey Guys! What's up? Welcome to the next chapter of WWAU!) †ℌ☤﹩ ☤ṧ тℌℯ ℘ґ℮♥ї◎ʊṧ ¢ℌ@ρ⊥εґ ßεḟ◎ґε тℌε ∃ℓ℮❡αᾔḉε Ðαη¢ℯ‼ ℳ☺☺ᾔ⑂Ḡʊї☂αґ, м⑂﹩℮ℓḟ, αηḓ тυḟƒƴ☂ℯʟℓℯґ68 ẘ☤ℓℓ ♭ε ẘøякḯᾔℊ øᾔ ⊥нїṧ ¢ℌ@ρ☂εґ ☂☺ℊεтнεґ▣ Ṕ℮øρℓε ẘїłł ♭ℯ α﹩к☤ᾔ❡ ρ℮☺℘łε тø ☂н℮ ∂αηḉε▪▪▣ ¢@ᾔ ⑂øυ ❡ʊεṧṧ ẘ♄◎⁈ ℛεαḓ øη μ¥ ʟ☺ṽℯłї℮﹩ ⊥ø ḟ☤ᾔḓ ◎υт‼ (This is the previous chapter before the Elegance Dance! MoonyGuitar, myself, and tuffyteller68 will be working on this chapter together. People will be asking people to the dance... can you guess who? Read on my lovelies to find out!)

Chapter Fifteen

Riley's POV

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

I glanced down the hallway as I saw some girls run up to one of the Elegance Dance posters. I saw them pull out something like white-out and spread it over some of the bottom.

I glanced up and walked towards the poster, wondering what they did. My eyes scanned the bottom and saw the new information written.

It read:

This Dance is a guys ask girls. You may not go unless you have a partner. Partners will be checked up on at the door. Thanks for the late notice.

That made me even more nervous. A guy had to ask YOU to the Dance, or you wouldn't go. It would be embarrasing to be left out. Plus, I heard it is so much fun! I wonder if any of my friends have been asked to the Dance...

Snapping out of my daydream, I realized I had to go help bring in some of the props and tables towards the building where the Dance is going to be.

Running out of the hallway, I glance around and see the front door to the school. I quickly dash towards it and open it.

There was the truck... wait trucks? About 5 trucks were parked outside and students started walking up to them.

Some guys walked out of the trucks and opened the backs. I ran up to see what was inside that had to take up 5 trucks.

Inside was a bunch of decorations. There were a lot fo fancy chairs, tablecloths, fancy tables to match, fancy lights, tons of boquets of roses, tulips, daisys, and more flowers. Hanging bouqets were stacked in a pile and fancy rugs were on the bottom. Fancy silverware and stuff were packed in boxes and stacked neatly in the back. And this was only in one truck, and it was jam-pack full.

My mouth fell when I saw some kids unloading fancy white couches and started heading for the building.

"Are you just gonna stand there or help us unload?" A guy asked, slightly annoyed.

"Uh sure." I started walking towards the truck and grabbed a box of silverware and a couple bouqets.

I carried them to the building and saw it was HUGE. It seemed to stretch on forever and there were different rooms in the building then the Great Hall. The Great Hall is where we are going to have our Elegance Dance, so that is where we put the supplies down.

I walked back towards the trucks and grabbed some more bouquets, rugs, and a small box of glasses. It took a couple of trips bringing in everything for the Elegance Dance, but soon the trucks were unloaded and everything was in the building.