Chapter Eleven

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed last chapter! :) Made it EXTRA long for you all! It brought memories to keep your minds fresh! First time ever in Sylvia's POV! Thank you, MoonyGuitar! Love you girl! Anyway, thanks for all the support (AS ALWAYS! I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL!) It means a lot to me! I have over 400 reads!!! So exciting! I have personally reached some of my goals! :D Love you all! I couldn't have done it without you! :) I have almost reached my goal of 100 votes!!! :D Thank you all for your support!!!!! :) Comments are a good if you have any opinions or ideas! I will read all of them, and I will try to fit them in with the book! :) Enjoy all of my lovelies! <3

Pic of Angelica on the right ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter Eleven

Ella's POV

I walked down the hallways alone, feeling a bit different. The air felt saddening and depressing, yet bright at the same time.

I think it was telling me to let go for a bit and enjoy today, because it was going to be something else. I definitely could sense it.

A smile spread across my lips, making me feel a lot better. I looked around and saw something different. Brittany was putting up flyers? What the heck? She never does any work or volunteering around here... That means it has to be something great, fun, or important.

I walked up to one of the flyers and read it. It read:

ELEGANCE DANCE

The traditional Elegance Dance has come around again! It is on the 23rd of August. It is at 7 PM to 10 PM. It is guys ask girls, and it requires a partner to go. It costs $5 per ticket.

"Whoa! The Elegance Dance is back!" Someone said out loud.

"Yeah! It is one of the best school dances!" A girl squealed from the crowd.

"I have to get a dress!" Another squeaked.

I smiled at all of their comments and kept the Elegance Dance as a memo in my head. I wasn't going to miss that for anything. But troubles first: a guy has to ask me to the dance.

I turned around and saw Riley and Bella grinning ear to ear behind me. They saw me and gave me a hug.

"Hey Ella!!!" Riley screeched.

"Ow... my ear!" I joked.

Bella started ranting, like she does when she is nervous. "Are you excited for the Elegance Dance?! I am so excited!!! I have never been so nervous before! I heard a lot about from some Seniors and they said it was so amazing! But there is a problem though!!! A guy has to ask YOU to the dance! I am so nervous. I want to go, but what if a guy doesn't ask me to go? What will happen then? What if you guys get asked and I don't? What if I trip and make a fool out of myself? What it-"

"Bella!!! Stop freaking out over a dance!!!" I yell at her, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry..." She muttered sheepishly.

"We all just need to calm down and let time play out. I don't know what will happen, but we have 2 weeks until the dance. I think it will be okay." I assured her.

"Okay. I just need to breathe." Bella said.

"Yes, you need to breathe." Riley snickered.

"Okay guys, lets chill. We'll wait to see what happens." I say, breaking up the conversation.

We walk together down the hallway arm in arm, walking like the Three Musketeers. I smile at everyone we pass and they wave back politely or nod in recognition.