Chapter Twelve

Thank you all so much for all of your support! I love you all (and always will ;) You guys are AMAZING) A new character is being added! :D Yay! :) Hope you guys like her! :) Anyways, I hope you liked the new chapters! :) Anyway, I am heading to Chicago next week, so I won't be updating next week, and then I am going to the beach shorly after that... BOY AM I BUSY ;) Anyway, I have been trying to update more just so you guys can read and enjoy! :) Love you all my pretties! :) <3

Riley's POV

 I glanced down at my math quiz. Ugh. Why is math so boring? I thought to myself. It's annoying, stupid, complicated, unnecessary unless you are going to become an engenier, a pain-

"Excuse me?" A sweet, alluring voice said above me.

I glanced up. A petite girl stood in front of me. Her hair was sleek, blue, and had two black flowers pinned in it. It came down past her waist, but in the front there was bangs and two longer strands on the outside of her face. She was wearing a better version of the school uniform; she probably made it herself. She wore a red, strapless top and a short, black skirt. She had long gloves that started at her wrists and went above her elbow, and had a band at the top. She wore a choker necklace that somewhat matched the band. She had emerald green eyes that sparkled lively. She wore socks that went up to her thighs.

I instantly knew what type of neko she was. She was a charmer neko. A neko that seems so perfect in every way, its hard to tell if they are not angels. Them seem flawless; if they seriously aren't. They attract the oppisite gender like the world's strongest magnets.

"Yes?" I peered up at her.

"Um... math is over." She chuckled.

"OH THANK GOD!" I yelled, relieved.

She laughed. "I know. I couldn't wait to get out of this prison."

"Excatly what I think of it!" I smiled brightly.

"My name is Michelle." She introduced herself, shaking my hand.

"I'm Riley!" I replied.

"Well, Riley, I think we are going to be good friends!" She stated, smiling.

"Me too! I would like you too meet my friends! Meet me at the forest. I will bring everyone." I suggested.

"Cool! I'll go put my stuff away and you can get your friends." She smiled.

"See you soon!" I waved.

"You too! " She replied, waving.

I grinned. I was friends with a charmer neko!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We walked up to the forest, talking excitedly. I told all of them about Michelle, and some of the guys were interested. The four of us (Bella, Ella, Sylvia, and me) were babbling about all we had heard about charmer nekos.

"They are really rare!" Bella exclaimed.

"They have the power to attract a male from 2 miles away!" Ella stated, unbelieving.

"Well, they definitelly attract. They allure anyone, it just affects the opposite gender most." I replied, recalling when I first saw her.

"They seem flawless! I wish I could be one." Sylvia muttered.

"You're flawless to us!" Bella, Ella, and I said in unison.

Sylvia blushed. "Awh, thanks guys!"

"We're almost there!" Bella squeaked, walking faster.

"Hold your horses, we arrive together." Ella muttered, sarcasticly.

"I want to see the reactions on the guys faces when they see her." I smirked, trying to imagine.

We continued our chattering and finally arrived at the forest's edge. The trees blew lightly and calm. The flowers seemed to dance and sway in unison, each rippling in rows with the wind. The aroma was calm and brought everyone into a good mood; even Henry seemed pleasant.

Being a wolf neko, I took in the pleasant scent, breathing in the goodness. The scent I received was safe and smelled good, like honey suckle and fruit smells.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" Ella squeaked.

We walked down the little trail that led to the forest. Birds chirped in the tree tops, rabbits hopped down into the forest, carrying carrots from the garden nearby. Squirrels climbed up trees, mouths full of nuts.

All of a sudden, all of the guy's heads went up. I laughed at their faces, they were so shocked to feel the charming effect. The four of us laughed our heads off at them.

But the only boy that didn't react like the others was Jacob. He seemed mildly surprised, but it seems he already has had the effects. Hm... maybe because he is a mystery neko?

We continued to walk down the path until we saw a shilloette  of a girl near the trees. We quickened our pace until we were just a couple feet apart.

All of the guy's mouths (except Jacob) dropped. There was Michelle, beauty and all, standing in front of us.

"Michelle!" I squealed, running up and hugging her.

"Riley!" She squeaked in surprise.

"Hey guys! This is Michelle!" I explained.

The guy's eyes were distant and they were staring at her. I chuckled at their faces. Bella, Ella, and Sylvia looked excited.

"Michelle, meet Ella, Bella, Sylvia, Sam, Henry, Arvy, Bret, JP, and Jacob." I introduced.

They all said hi; some more enthusiastic and others distant. I chuckled as the guys still were dumbfounded. They looked stupid with their mouths open.

"Guys, close your mouth; you're going to catch flies." I teased.

"Oh, Jacob! These are your friends?" Michelle suddenly asked.

All of us went into instant shock. "Whaaaaa?"

Jacob smirked. "Guys, Michelle is my sister. Calm down guys." He added, looking at JP's jealous expression.

"Ooooh..." We all said.

"Well, that's something new I learned today." I awkwardly said out.

Michelle chuckled at all of our confused faces. I glared at her. Then we got into a staring contest. I couldn't stare long without laughing. We both burst out laughing at our faces when we tried to stop laughing.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Girls."

I rolled my eyes right back at him. "Boys."

Michelle laughed her head off as Jacob and I turned our backs on each other like toddlers. We stuck our noses in the air, and that caused Michelle to laugh harder.

"You guys are sooo immature!" She said, inbetween laughs.

"Let's go back. Dismissal is about to start." Sam pointed out.

We all agreed. We picked up our stuff and walked back together; girls with girls, boys with boys. We talked about our day and how annoying people were. It was just like old times.

$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S$S

Hey guys! :D New chapter! I HAVE MADE IT TO CHAPTER TWELVE! :D SO EXCITED! :) Thanks for all of your support! I love you all SO MUCH! It means the world when you vote once, it means the galaxy when you comment, and it means the universe when you fan! :) <3 RANDOMLY MADE THAT UP! I love you all and keep that in mind! Anyway, I am leaving to Chicago next week (NOOOO!) so I won't be on :( But I am trying to update this week so you can read! I hope when I come back, the progress will have changed! I am writing down the progress before I leave and I will send the status to ALL FANS! I want to see the difference! :)