Chapter Six

Hey guys! I almost have 150 reads! Woo Hoo! :D I have 10 votes, thanks to you awesome people! :) I want to hear your comments about the chapters though! :) It shocks me so much that this book is doing better than Alpha with 7 parts! It took a lot shorter of time to get more reads and stuff on this book, but it is doing better in votes... SO LETS CHANGE THAT! NEW GOAL FOR MY AWESOME FANS: VOTE! VOTE! VOTEEEE! :) I would seriously appriciate it! :D I mean, my birthday is THIS WEDNESDAY! If you cant get me a present ;) Then, can you please please please please please please please!!!! vote!! I want to set a record! Help me beat it! Oh yeah, this chapter is going to be A LOT LESS gruesome. :) Sorry about that, it was super detailed, I know, but I am tired of bullying and I got inspired by Naruto... hehe! Anyway, READ ON AND DONT FORGET: VOTE VOTE VOTE! :)

Chapter Sx

Riley's POV

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

I glanced down at Ella as she passed out in our arms. I sighed, running with Bella towards the nurses office. Ella was really heavy, and we didn't want to bump her head or scrape her tail. She was injured enough, as it is.

It shocked me so much to see Ella fight like that for someone she didn't even know. She spread her arms wide and protective, blocking JP from reaching Bret or Sylvia.  She showed so much passion and then so much.... hurt. I wonder what happened.

At times during their fight down, she looked very distant. That was her moments of weakness, when she was easily knocked around. She kept blanking out and staring into space. Something must have happened in her past that made her stop in a fight like that. She was totally zoned out for most of it, and she kept looking at Bret and grimacing.

Now, don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with him. And no, it wasn't him being covered in blood either. She seemed like she was recalling a memory, and Bret really enhanced it. So... sometihing must have happened, something bad. Really bad. Her eyes easily filled with something that I could reconize: hurt. She frowned and tried to shake something out of her head. And then, JP would get to her.

I glanced down at her face. It had started to rain, and droplets fell on her scraped up face. The rain slowly washed away the blood, then leaving it with her naturally smooth and tan skin. She looked so peacful, but then so hurt. Cuts and bruises showed clearly now, and I inheld a gasp of horror.

Her beautiful face was banged up really bad. Bruises covered her her eyes, a large gash ran across her forehead, a large bruise was on her nose, cuts and scrapes covered her cheeks. A tear slowly fell down my eye and landed on her face. It quickly mingled with the rain, spreading across her face. Mre tears fell and landed on her face. I noticed something else was falling; not the rain or I. Bella was crying silently, staring intently at Ella's face.

She was so brave, to take JP on like that. She saved a child's life, stopped a friend from hurting, and couragously fought off the bad guy. She was so inspiring and brave. Her closed eyes never moved, her face was completely still. She seriously never doubted anything, and just by looking at Sam's weeping face, she bravely stood up for Bret and fought.

She fought like a hero. Mind you, she WAS a hero. Sam tried to stop her, but she wanted to save Bret and bring him back to Sam. Sam couldn't believe his eyes when she ran up and punched his jaw, resulting in breaking it. His tears silently would fall down his cheeks, and he would cry out at every beating she took. She fought back everytime, landing about the same or more damage. She wouldn't give up, even though she couldn't see.

Yes, she would cry out in pain time to time, but that was if it was seriously hurting her. She took a lot in, and doing just as much right back.

I cried, tear drops spreading and covering her beautiful wounded face. I heard Bella sobbing and I knew she was thinking a lot about it too. It wasn't happy, but she was so brave and admirable, it was unbelievable.