Chapter Fourteen

Heeeeellloooooo! Welcome back to WWAU! Three new characters are being added in this chapter! :D How about that?? Anyway, one of the characters is on the right >>>>> New chapters, new drama... new... relationships? Only I hold the answers.... read to find out! Does any of you want to be a character in the book? Please leave a comment below and I will make you a character. Don't forget to LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS below. ^-^ But for now, read what precious information I give you! Read on my lovelies! <3

Chapter Fourteen

Sylvia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I glance around the boring Math classroom. We were discussing points and how to properly place it on a plane, which I am properly capable of being able to do. I always make a perfect grade on points, but the idiots in my class do not. I stare blankly around the room, wondering how the people in my class feel.

Mrs. Lass put up a problem on the board. "Who knows the answer? Oh yes, Rachel, can you answer the question?"

"Yeah, I can." She answered boredly.

She went up to the board and solved the problem easily. All of our classmates stared dumbdounded. Arvy glanced up and paid attention carefully.

"And then you easily simplify."

"And the answer is 5." She smirked.

"That is correct." Mrs. Lass concluded.

"Whew." She exhaled.

"I know." I agreed. "So Rachel. Wanna sit with me at lunch?"

"Yeah, sure." She replied, sitting back at her desk.

Mrs. Lass then handed out some sheets of problems that we needed to do. I picked up my paper and easily did the problems. Too easy. I thought to myself.

Some random guy looks dumbfounded, blinking slowly at the sheet in front of him. He obviously is having trouble with the assignment; his face is the only answer I need. Some girl is muttering lowly to herself as she circles her answer and twitches her tail annoyed. Another guy with abnormally long teeth, probably fangs, growls under his breath and taps his pencil on the side of his desk.

The one person that catches my attention is a girl with large, raven wings. She looked like an angel neko, but something stopped me there. Angel nekos were rare and her wings were larger and much darker. Finally, a raven neko! Her big, slender wings fan out behind her, well cared for and groomed. She wears a simple, white dress that flows down to her knees. Her raven hair that matches her wings falls down past her waist, flowing down her seat.

She laughed quietly to herself and circled one last answer and put her pencil down. She looked amused as she glanced at the dumbfounded guy. She continued to look around the room with an amused smirk on her face, inwardly laughing at her difficult classmates. She glances over and sees that I'm finished, she smiled and sent me a little wave.

I waved back and stared boredly at the clock. Great, I have 45 minutes left in this dreadful class. Knowing my classmates, I knew it would take them the whole period to finish their quiz, so I was going to be here for a while.

Suddenly, the fire alarm went off. I jumped up in fright and growled, eyeing my soaking tail and ears. I glanced over at the raven neko, seeing the same expression on her face.

"Don't worry now," Mrs. Lass said. "It is probably just a minor fire accident in the science lab. I heard they are doing something with chemicals."