Chapter Nine

Hey guys! :D Chapter Nine! So excited! <3 Love you guys for all of the support and reads! It’s going to twist a bit from now and new characters are going to be known. If you want to be any character (that isn’t claimed already) please let me know. I will happily let you take a part in my book! :D Love you as always! I will be in my friend, Tuffyteller68, ‘s new book called Begging Middle School! :) It will be dramatic, funny, and more. Now I don’t want to catch you up in my chapterly babble, so please read on!

Chapter Nine

Ella’s POV

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Finally I was getting out of this prison. The doctors refused to let me out for 2 weeks, just to check up on my health and ability. They wouldn’t believe that I was feeling fine and I was able to move.

I stretched my arms above my head and got out of the bed. I was feeling a bit shaky, so I asked for a wheelchair to get me out to the car.  The nurse happily skipped of and came back with a comfortable wheelchair and warm blanket.

She helped me in the wheelchair and placed the warm blanket on top of me. She wheeled me out and I was enjoying the ride. It was almost like I had my own slave or servant, taking me where I wanted to go.

Soon we got to the car, and the nurse happily helped me into the car and buckled my seatbelt. She smiled and made sure I was comfortable.

“Oh, you can keep the warm blanket, sweetie.” The happy nurse told me.

“Thank you, miss!” I replied, snuggling under the blanket.

She waved a goodbye, closing the door, and she wheeled the wheelchair back into the hospital. I smiled at her retreating back, watching the patients walk around as we drove away. I smiled at the familiar forests and fields as we drove by.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

When we arrived at my house, I happily walked inside. The place was sparkling clean and smelled fresh. Then, the smell of cake drifted around me and I smiled. I walked into the kitchen to find a secret party was planned for my arrival.

"Suprise!!!" Everyone screamed, jumping up.

Backing away, startled, I start to fall. Then the most awkward thing in the world happened. Jacob was right behind me in an instant and caught me.

Instantly, a blush rose to my cheeks and I looked down in embarrasment. I didn't want to blush in front of everybody; the fall was pretty bad too. He helped me back to my feet and walked towards everyone else, like nothing happened.

You know that wonderful feeling when you like someone and it seems like they like you for a second? Well, I had that and then it sunk deep and painfully back into my heart when he acted like nothing happened.

Sylvia, Bella, and Riley come up to me and give me a big hug. Sam smiles and hugs me too. Henry winks at me in the shadows, while Arvy and Bret nod respectively.

A wide smile spreads across my face. They all grinned back, some more cheekily than others. Out of nowhere, JP appears.

Everyone is shocked. Bret seems frightened and hides behind Sylvia. Sylvia's fur rose and protects Bret. Bella and Riley gather protectively around me. Jacob seems distant but furious, and keeps looking at me with that weird emotion I can't read. Sam looks scared and confused. Henry steps out of the shadows, tail raised and sending glares at JP. Arvy looks shocked at the tension in the room.