Chapter Seven

Hey guys! :D I am so excited! 20 votes!!! :) Oh, and 150 reads! :D I put some of my other books on hold, sorry. I really want to focus on this book, Alpha, and the Order of the Fang. :) If you guys seriously want one of the books I put on hold back, just comment! I will work on them soon, but  I can't work on them all at the ame time. But if you want me to work on one of them, just post it on my board, and I will see what I can do! Have you guys checked out my friend, tuffyteller68, 's book, Mostly Dog than Human? It is Sam and his friend's POV! :D So check that our if you like this story, because we are sharing book plots, characters, and events! :) Its just in his writing. It is really good! I think you guys would like it. Anyway, I always get you in my ramble! Here is the next chapter! :)

Chapter Seven

Bella's POV

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I watched as the ambulance came. People rushed out and ran into the building. I waited a minute, tears streaming down my face. A minute later, I see them rushing towards the ambulance with a stretcher carrying Ella, and a screaming/crying Riley in hot pursuit.

I ran after them, getting in the back of the ambulance. Riley hopped in too, eyes red and puffy, staring longingly at Ella. I glanced out and saw Sam running towards the ambulance.

He jumped in at the last moment and they closed the doors. Sirens blared and the car quickly lurched forwards and started speeding hastily towards the hospital.

I gripped Ella's hand and whispered, "Don't worry. You will be okay. We all know you will. I promise."

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

I sat boredly and anxiously in a comfortable blue chair. I rubbed my finger along the silky blue surface, watching the material fold under my touch.

Sighing, I got up and stretched my legs. Hours had past since we had arrived, and sitting in a chair was NOT the best way to keep your time. It has seemed like forever, and I wished I had brought my book, The Serpents Shadow, or atleast my bookbag to keep me distracted.

I pulled out my phone (luckily I had time to grab it) and started checking my nessages. I was very lucky I could atleast distract myself from all of this chaos and boredom for a bit.

I was flipping through my texts, staring dully and hoping someone had sent me atleast some good news.

Arvy: Hey Bella! Is Ella okay? Reply ASAP you get info!

Sylvia (I don't know how she got my number): Hey girlie! :( Sorry about the issue! Bret just got up and hopes that Ella will be okay! We are doing just fine! :) Xoxo

Bret: Hey Bella. I woke up! :) Sorry to hear about Ella. I am so worried! :( If you can give me any information about her waking up or being better, please tell me! I have a lot of thanking to do.

Henry: Hello! Henry here! I just wanted a catch-up on Ella's health! :) If you can tell me anything, I will travel by shadow! ;)

Sam: Hey Bella, I'm bored over here. :\ Ttyl.... any updates on Ella, I will happily check my phone!

And the most shocking of all.

J.P.: Hey, Bella. I know you are probably really mad at me right now. Yes, I thought that would be true. Look, I am really sorry about earlier. I heard a bit about Ella, that she has bad injuries. But I also heard she is in the hospital. I don't think the wounds are that bad; could you tell me the problem? I mean, I feel awful and I have this turning in my stomach which isn't good. I think I did something fatal or wrong. I feel awful. Can you please text back the details?