Chapter Ten

Hay my loveliest peoples! :D I <3 you all so much! I have over 400 reads, 40 votes, and 40 comments.... :D LOVE YOU ALL! This story is just starting... so I want to try keeping you on the edge of your seat... or whatever you like to sit on... :/ Anyway... From here on, it is changing a bit. They are getting later into their year, and it gets a lot more dramatic! :) It might be a bit confusing, so I will try to make these chapters a bit easier to read. If you still do not get them, please comment below and I will try to explain the chapter to you. Tuffyteller68 is making a new book later called Begging Middle School. I am in it, so therefore, I encourage it! ;) JK, it is going to be dramatic to. So if you are the trauma type of person, you will enjoy that story as well as this one. WARNING! I am not responsible for any happenings to you during these dramatic changes in the book. Thank you. :3

Chapter Ten

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: Sylvia's POV

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

I blanked out completely when I head Ella's scream. She was right; what did it make us that we decided to pick on him for trying to apologize? Honestly, that sunk us all down to his level. It was a cold-hearted thing to do; I had always wanted to avoid something like this. I wasn’t about to forgive him though that… 

I glanced around, looking secretly at the other's reactions and for something to distract me. Sam had tears in his eyes, but looked like he was fighting them from falling, poor kid. Bella was blinking and staring off into space, probably wondering what had just happened. Riley had tears streaming down her face, but she wasn't making any noise, what-so-ever. Henry had his head down, sinking back into the shadows. Bret was shaking furiously, probably scared out of his wits. His face was almost as pale as his hair.  Feeling my fists clench I turned away from Bret. Arvy had tears running down his face, and kept murmuring things and shifting constantly. Weird, normally it’s me doing all the crying.

Wait… where was Jacob? I didn't see him anywhere in the group. It was almost like he disappeared off somewhere. That boy was always a mystery. He never showed emotions, care, behavior, and sometimes didn't even acknowledge you. I didn’t think he even knew I existed before today. I’m more of a background person but I do know how to fend for myself.

My silver, sleek tail drooped to the floor and my ears were flat down to my head, almost like they were trying to crush my skull. I opened my mouth a couple times, then soon after closing it, and starting the process again. Speechless.

My mind was dull, slow, and unbelieving. It couldn't process what had just happened. It wouldn't believe that she just yelled at us all. It couldn’t believe that we were all dumbfounded. It couldn't believe any of it, but it was right in front of me. Soon I began to doubt my feelings and thought. Was she right? Was I right? Is anything right?

No.

"I-i think I'm going to go..." Bella whispered, wolf-tail drooping and head hung. It was sad seeing Ella’s friends like this.

"Me too... *sniff* I-i need to g-go home..." Riley replied, tears pricking the corners of her eyes.

We all murmured or nodded slowly, acknowledging their decision. Arvy glanced up and murmured a 'Goodbye' before looking straight down again. “Goodbye.” I echoed

Something was wrong with Arvy. I could tell with my feline senses. The constant murmuring, like he was trapped in a nightmare, unable to wake up or snap out of it. He was shaking and blinking his eyes, never moving his gaze from his paws. His hair fell shaggy in front of his eyes, so I couldn't see what was in them. He was whimpering, almost like whining.