Chapter Four

Dedicated to tuffyteller68  because of his strong dedication! ^^^^^^^  Hey guys! This new character I am adding, is representing my friend in SYNC, Randy! (or RandyHandshoe on wattpad) :) My brother just joined Wattpad! :D Yay! His account is AidanMalfoy... just look him up or on my fans list! Please, fan him! Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

Ellas POV

☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚☚

I turned around, my tail fluffing up protectively and my canines enlongating. I honestly couldn't help it, but I was ticked off with her already. She's bold enough to walk up to a wolf neko:

1. Behind their backs

2. While they are ticked off at her

3. When they seem obviously agnry

4. She comes again when they are ticked off at her.

My eyes turned yellow. "What?! What do you possibly want?"

"Yeah. You want to bug us? We are already in a foul mood, if it isn't that obvious." Bella said, ears twitching in annoyance.

Brittany looked frieghtened. "N-no. I-i just w-wanted to ask..."

"What?!" Riley snarled in reply, tail swaying side to side. "What do you want to ask us?"

"C-can you watch m-my..." She studdered, trailing off in fear.

I could smell the fear coming off of her, like a cloud of smoke, just littering the air. She definetly was surprised by our sudden outlash at her; it was clearly in her face. She seemed to be guarding something behind her, afraid what we were going to do.

"Your what?" Bella asked, curiously but rude.

"M-my younger brother, Sam." She stuttered, pushing a boy in front of her.

All of our mouthes dropped (practifcally to the floor) at the same time. When in the world did she have a brother? I mean, I have known her all of my life, basically forever, but she never mentioned or was seen with a little brother!

He was a neko, part fox, like Brittany. He had golden fur and a set of golden ears and a tail to match. He seemed to even have whiskers, spreading across his cheeks. His hair was ruffled and he seemed very shy. His blue-ish silver eyes were locked on the floor. His feet were shuffling on the floor. His ears twitched and his tail seemed to move slightly side to side. His tail was nicely groomed for a male neko fox, white tip completely white. He was wearing a red hoodie and somewhat greenish pants.

I saw something I probably have never seen on Bella's face before: guilt. It crossed onto her face like a wave, but not leaving. I looked at Riley and she was shuffling her feet, head down. I instantely filled with guilt. We probably scared the poor guy with our bad neko attitudes.

"Hi, I'm Sam." He introduced himself, shuffling his feet on the ground.

"I'm Ella. The silver haired beko to my right in Riley, and the brown haired one to my left is Bella. We are bestfriends and have been for as long as we can remember." I introduced us, smiling at him, giving him courage.

He smiled back nervously at me, twiching his ears, and muttered a "hi" under his breath towards us all. He seemed like a sweet kid and I am sorry that we made such a bad impresion on him. I patted him on the arm, and he slightly flinched, but relaxed.

"So... are you going to watch him for me? I would really appriciate it." A voice snapped me out of my guilt.

"Of course, we will be very kind and respectful of him." Bella piped up, smiling at Sam.

He smiled back, feeling more confident and less scared of us. His ears perked up and his tail swished side to side normally.

"Yeah! I mean, of course, that is all up to Sam himself!" Riley said, looking up from the floor.

He smiled kindly at he, saying, "Of course! They seem nice enough. I will be fine, Brittany, they will be good."

I gave him an encouraging smile. "That's good to hear! Now, school is almost over. Want to come to art class with us?"

"Well, we have been in the same art class..." He trailed off.

"Oh! Now I remember! You are Sam, the boy that is always shy. You usually sit alone in art, don't you?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, Brittany and I have been in the same class but her birthday is in January not March." He stated.

"Ooooh." All three of us said in unison.

"Yep!" He said, poping the 'p'.

I ruffled his hair. "Come on kiddo! We have art to make!"

"Heyyyy!" He laughed, fixing his hair.

We walked, him beside me, towards the art classroom.

ϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡϡ

We were drawing 'Perspective' with trees in the background with a sky, then a river that was somewhat like a triangle, that comes bigger. Then, grass comes from smooth in the back to rugged in the front.

I grabbed a box of oil pastels and got to work. I made one with a sunset background, light to dark trees, a river with colors of the sunset fading into it, black and purple around the edges of the river, and dark to light grass.

I smiled and heard a lot of gasps from Riley and Bella. I glanced around the room and saw that the art teacher was behind me.

"Now, THAT, is what I call art." She praised me, smiling.

"Why, thank you, Mrs. Hyer." I grinned at my friends.

"That looks AMAZING!" Riley exclaimed, smiling.

"I agree! How did you do that?" Bella asked, frowning at her 'Perspective' picture.

"I guess I just wanted to color nicely?" I exclaimed as a question, grinning sheepishly.

"That looks so cool Ella!" Sam exclaimed, looking at my art.

"Thanks, Sam! I LOVE yours too!" I smiled.

This was only the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋

HEYYYY!!! Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg OMGGGGGG!!!! <- total spaz attack O.o THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :D I love you all! Thank you, RandyHandshoe, terbear538, bubblegumpandabear, MoonyGuitar, and more!!! I love you guys! :) Vote, comment, and fan to unlock chapter!

- Julia