Chapter Three

Hey everyone!!!! :) Thanks for all of the reads! :) I really want this book to be good for you, so... I uploaded chapter three! Ta-da! ;) Anyways.... thanks for all your support (as always), I really appriciate it! Tell me what you think! :) I want to know! I adore anything from fans, but hatred... don't be hating! :) Interesting last chapter... O.o I know, I threw that at you guys too early.... lol. Anyways, it will be a shock what happens! :) But again... I don't want to keep you up here all day... so let's begin with the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ETC!

Bella's POV

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I walked up to my lockers and searched for my History book. I had just finished organizing my lockers, and I searched in my textbook section. I grabbed the book and grabbed a notebook, my Vera Bradley pencil case, and a binder.

I brushed my brown hair out of my eyes, shut my locker, and walked to class. I truthfully didn't know where I was going, so I turned around to get my schedule with a map on the back.

Before I got to my locker, I bumped into someone. I blushed; I was embarrassed to already do that on my first day.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said, blushing in embarrassment.

"Just watch where you're going next time." He grumbled.

I rolled my eyes. Now I know someone who isn't someone I want to be around. I glanced up but he was gone.

Huh. Must be some kind of camouflage neko. I glanced around, but I didn't see anything. I guess he left in his bad attitude.

I got back to my locker and picked up my schedule. I flipped it over and found exactly were I was supposed to go for class.

I ran down the halls and found the door. I brushed my hair out of my face and straightened myself from the running.

I mean, you don't want to look bad on your first day of school. There are some bad people in every High School, so I don't want to be on the bad list. Even though I probably am because of Brittany and her followers, I don't want to look bad for the others.

I pushed open the door and (luckily) class hadn't started yet. I saw Ella and sat down next to her. She still had that dreamy look on her face, but anger was clearly on her face.

"What's up?" I whispered.

"I think Jacob likes Riley." She huffed.

I knew the spell was affecting her. "Nah. Some little birdie told me that he didn't like her."

I lied. No one told me anything, and he does give her a dreamy look whenever she passes. I just didn't want to face her wrath, especially with the spell on her.

"Good." she said. "I think he might like me then."

"Well, that's good for you." I said.

We stopped talking when the teacher walked in. He was middle aged, which was good. He stopped at his desk and everyone went silent.

"Hello, new students. I am your History teacher, Dr. Wolf." He said, addressing the class.

"Good morning, Dr. Wolf." Everyone mumbled.

"We are going to talk about the Revolutionary War and how it affected out country, the United States of America, and about the details of the wars." He said.

His voice was drawling, boring, and made me want to go to sleep. It even effected Ella, who was under a spell, and her eyes were halfway closed.

"The battle of Concord really wasn't a battle. It was more of a scrimage, and only 8 american soldiers were killed." He drawled.

The hour lecture felt like a day lecture, about every nook and cranny about the battles of Concord and Lexington, the exact amount of people who died and how they died in the battle, etcetera...

"And that is the end of today's lesson. Look how time flew! Tomorrow, we will discuss the battle of Princeton. You are dismissed." He said.

My eyes flew open. Finally! I grabbed my stuff, nudged Ella awake, and walked back to my locker.

Luckily, I didn't get caught with the camouflage neko, which was my luck. He didn't seem like a nice guy, more like a rather rude one.

I told Ella about my short encounter while we both went throughout lockers. Luckily, we were right next to each other.

I saw Riley come to her locker, next to me. She had a look on her face, but she looked fine otherwise.

"Where were you?" I hissed.

"Nowhere. I went to my class. We have different first classes. But don't worry though, the next class we are together." She said.

I highly doubt it, but I shrugged my shoulders. It really didn't matter; I trusted her and that's all that mattered. She has been my best friend for so long, I can't doubt her now.

I heard Ella grumble something under her breath, but even with wolf ears, I couldn't hear her. She always had the ability to do that, and used it constantly.

"What are you grumbling about?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's just get our stuff and go to English." She said, plainly.

Great. Just great. One of my best friends is under a spell, rude, and grumpy. The other is mysterious and seems, well, mysterious. Excatly what I want on my first day here.

We walked to English, arm in arm, sulking looks on our faces. Of course, we didn't look happy. I mean, who would be happy if both of their freinds weren't happy? It's totally confusing, but tommorrow it will be better.

"Where do you girls think you're going?" A voice sneered behind us.

Of course. It was...

✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

Hey! Sorry for the cliffhanger! :\ I know... we all hate them. But, I wanted to leave you in mystery. Keep you on the edge of your seat (or atleast whatever you are on). So, thanks for all of the support! I love you all! You mean so much to me! :) Comment below on what you thought of it! :) Lots of love! XOXO

- Julia