Chapter Five

Hey guys!!! New character in this chappy! :D This character is going to be my freind, MoonyGuitar! You earned a dedication, my awesome wolf-loving friend! :D This chapter is going to be confuzzling... But I promise to make it better! :) THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL! I really like this book idea, so please comment on how you feel and feel free to vote! I mean, thats all up to you. I would just really appriciate it cuz my birthday is the Wednesday coming up... May 16th! Woot! :P Now, I am letting you know! I'm going to write it in CAPS so that you guys see it. OKAY! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT! OKAY! MY FRIEND, tuffyteller68, HAS WRITTEN A STORY CALLED MOSTLY DOG THAN HUMAN (NEKO)! IT IS MY STORY COMBINED WITH HIS! CHECK IT OUT! PLUS, HIS IS IN SAMS POV AND HIS FRIENDS. THEY BOTH MATCH UP! WE ARE WRITING TOGETHER... SO CHECK HIS BOOK OUT! Soz, I dont want to keep you up here for long, onto the chappy!!! :)

CHAPTER FIVE

Ella's POV

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

I glanced around the room as everyone was leaving Art class. I packed up my supplies and put them in my art locker (cool! I know right?) and shut it. I placed a magnet I made when I was bored on my locker.

I walked out, putting back on my jacket and grabbing my bookbag. I was usually the last one out of class; I was today also. I stretched and made my way down to the dismissal part of the school.

I smiled at the wonderful scenery that our school planted. Roses, daffodils, pansies, and more flowers were planted along the walkways, giving anyone who walked on it a pleasant feeling. It was quite mysterious how no one ever dared to step on a flower, and that they all were in tact.

A small breeze swirled around the flowers and caught my attention. I turned to the direction it came from and smiled at the forest.

The forest was the best part. Knowing that we were part something, mostly animal, so they planted a HUGE and beautiful forest there. The trees swayed lightly; their tips moving side to side. It somewhat looked gloomy in the middle of it, but from the outside, it looked like paradise. Flowers encircled it and an abnormal light shone on the trees. It never seemed to leave, even when it rained (which was not often).

I continued walking down the stone path, quietly humming to myself, and my super sharp hearing wolf ears picked up a noise. It was muffled, but it didn't sound right. It must be loud; I was far away from the dismissal spot. My heart rate quickened and I started speedwalking down the path. My tail swished behind me with the breeze.

I started to panic. Who was down there? What is going on? I nervously grabbed my backpack and started to walk a bit faster.

The noise seemed louder. It was faintly ringing in my ears and it was a lot of noise coming together in one simple, nasty harmony. It sounded like cheering.

One thing could bring this much cheering. No, not a party. Not friends screaming. It must be... no. It HAD to be a fight.

Sadly, things like this have to happen on first day's of school. I shuddered nervously at what they could be doing right now.

Suddenly, my blood went cold. I had no idea who was fighting and who they were fighting. It could be anyone. My friends, Sam... I had no clue what-so-ever. I started to panic. Everything around me started to seem dizzy.

I broke into a run. I didn't care what I saw along the path anyone; all I could see was the color of blood red. Anger floated into my mind and I thought of Brittany. Her laughing face, smug. Her red hair, falling loosly around her shoulders. Watching this whole this play out.