Chapter Ten

My eyes close with the sudden contact, short and sweet before he removes his lips from mine. So much for the shy, innocent Luke I thought he was.

I shove him off of me before standing up, turning on my heel before walking straight towards the door.

He has a girlfriend. He has a girlfriend. He has a bitch, I mean a girlfriend. I can't believe he kissed me when he has a girlfriend.

I can't believe he kissed me.

His hand touches my shoulder and I flinch, darting away from his touch. The fury I felt when I found out he was dating Bekka returns, and I flip around to face him.

"Nevaeh, wha-" he begins before I cut him off.

"You have a girlfriend." I say sternly, and his gaze drops to the floor. Let him feel some remorse for what he just did.

I walk towards the door, leaving him standing there as I proceed out of our hotel room and knock on Michael and Calum's door.

"Hey, you okay?" Calum asks as he opens the door, revealing a clothed body. Thank god.

"Can I come in?" I ask him, and he steps out of the way to let me into the room. The place is already trashed, revealing a Michael and an Ashton on the bed playing video games. Pizza boxes, soda and energy drink cans litter the floor, couch, and bedstands. And they call Luke the messy one.

"He kiss you?" Ashton asks, not beating around the bush at all. His eyes didn't leave the screen and his tongue pokes out of his mouth as he shoots some zombies or something.

"Yeah, and I'm pissed," I say, and the boys all look at me.

"Why?" they ask in sync, and I sit down on the couch after shoving some trash over.

"He has a girlfriend," I say, and they roll their eyes.

"Did you like it though?" Michael asks, returning to the video game and Calum shoots him a glare.

"Doesn't matter, it was wrong. I helped him in a cheating," I say quietly and Calum sits next to me, throwing trash off of the couch and muttering something about pigs. My gaze drops and I feel shame, much worse than the anger I just felt.

"Hey, you didn't do it. She's not your girlfriend," he says softly and pulls me into a hug before putting a hand on my hair and stroking it.

"Are you petting me?" I ask him, and he smiles a little bit.

"I'm no good at comforting people," he responds and I laugh. Michael puts down his control and stands up before sitting on the other side of me, squishing me between him and Calum. Their warm bodies are sandwiching me and Ashton comes over before sitting on my lap and us all giving each other a group hug. It may be one of the most awkward group hugs in history, but Ashton's smile is one of the biggest I think I've ever seen, and it is slightly comforting.

Someone knocks on the door before it beeps, signaling it was about to open. Luke steps in a moment later before laying his eyes on the four other people in the band.

"Am I missing something?" he asks, glaring at us and I shrink down into the couch, the guilt from before returning. Where was the anger when I wanted it?!

"No, we are just having a foursome," Michael says and Ashton moans before I shove him off of me and onto Michael.

"Gross!" I yell, and Ashton looks at me.

"A foursome HUG, you pervert," he says to me before looking at Michael. "The nerve of ladies these days," he continues to the pink haired boy and I roll my eyes at him.