Chapter Seven

"He has a girlfriend?" I ask Ashton, and he nods. "But... Everybody says he single..." I continue as the girl releases Luke. Her boob length brown hair matches her brown eyes, and she kisses his cheek.

My breath catches at her display of affection, and Calum stands next to me. Are they blocking me from her?

"Yeah, he keeps her a secret," Calum says.

"For good reason," Ashton adds with an eye roll.

"Ash...."

"I'm serious, she only likes him from his fame. She treats the rest of us like crap," Ashton continues, and I look at her. She likes him for his fame?!

Fury boils in my stomach as I watch her, doting over him. She grabs his hand and walks over to us, practically dragging him around.

"Hello, boys," she drawls, batting her eyelids. Luke looks at me around Ashton, and I draw my eyebrows together, my eyes cold. Obviously I wasn't trying to get with Luke, but this feels like he's been lying to me...

"Bekka," Calum says, showing no emotion on his face. She looks at Michael and Ashton, no doubt expecting something from them. When they say nothing, she rolls her eyes and turns to Luke.

"So, babe, I saw your Tweet with the other girl. Did you guys ditch her?" she asks, and my anger increases. My face feels warm, and my eyebrows furrow together. What is the matter with her?

"No, actually-" Ashton says before she interrupts him. He draws his lips together as she cuts him off, but he acts like this wasn't the first time.

"She wasn't that good of a singer and her guitar was way off tune. I love you, but what did you see in her?" she continues, and he stiffens at her words, but doesn't say anything for a couple of seconds. After my stomach drops, my courage flares. First of all, you can shit talk my voice all you want, but you do NOT degrade my guitar.

"Actually," I say, stepping out from behind Ashton, "I'm right here." She looks me up and down, her cold eyes unimpressed. She purses her lips, obviously not happy to see me.

"Oh. What a shame," she comments, stepping closer before wrapping her arms around Luke's torso. The sight makes bile rise in my stomach, and I cross my arms. Her comment continues to spike my anger, and her proximity to Luke does not help the situation.

"Excuse me?" I ask her, and she gives me a fake smile. My eyes are narrowed just as much as hers are, and the tension between us is thick.

"It's just a shame that you won't be able to hang out with my Lukey, we are going to dinner now," she says, looking up at him. She is taller than me, probably 5'8" or so, but she still has to look up at Luke.

"Well, you can't, we have to get to the office and prepare stuff for the tour," Ashton says, his eyes glared at Bekka. He obviously can't stand her either, but he doesn't bother to hide it like the rest of the boys. There's at least one more thing Ashton and I share.

"Oh, well we can hang out for now, baby," she says to Luke, one of her hands going under the hem of his shirt slightly to touch the skin of his stomach. My eyes narrow at her, and she smirks at me, obviously pleased that she was getting under my skin and onto his. I cool down, relaxing my shoulders and settling into my feet.

"No, you can't, we are leaving now, and there isn't room in the car. Sorry," Ashton says, annoyance clearly evident in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Bekka," Luke apologizes, pushing her away from him slightly, and Calum nudges me forward. I begin to walk, past Bekka before she shoves my shoulder with hers.