Chapter 5: Genin Exams

Yomei looked around the classroom, his head propped on his closed fist and his beady black eyes glaring holes into Mizuki's head. The white haired Chunin was calling out names from the role, prepping them for their 'genin exam' with an overly exaggerated smile and partially dead eyes.

Yomei rolled the piece of twig between his teeth, savouring the faint taste of dango left behind. He had found one of the most amazing dango places in Konoha while he was walking around with Naruto the other day. He swore that it was the infamous tea place that Itachi came to eat at but decided he was going to claim it anyway. Naruto has his Ichiraku and he has his dango.

He straightened up slightly when he heard Mizukis mediocre drawl calling out his name. "Yomei, please proceed to the examining room down the hall to the right. Good luck on your exam!" He called out with fake hype. Yomei shook his head and let out a long sigh. Where did they get these teachers?

He got up and sent a small salute to the rest of the class, bowing to them and wishing the good luck before he strided into the exam room with a small grin playing on his lips. When he finally passed the genin exams he would be a fully qualified ninja, therefore letting him out into the real world and finding ways to progress his work faster and better. "Are you ready, Yomei?"

[NEW QUEST]

Become a Genin!

Pass the Genin exams to further in your ninja career and to gain the pros (and cons) of being a genin!

Rewards;

•Upgrade to <genin> game experience.

+ 650 Exp

+5 REP to citizens of Konoha.

Failure;

- Lose your ninja academy privileges.

•Switch to a civilian school.

•Stuck with <citizen> game experience.

•The matrons will most likely hate you.

Do you accept?

Y/N

Yomei obviously tapped yes. He was just going to tap yes to everything- it's not as if he'd just give up a good opportunity like that. He already knew he'd pass it, it was the fact that even if he did fail the consequences would probably happen anyway. He noticed this along the way of his 'path of life'. It seems that sometimes the game hates him so much that dogs attack him like a bone out of nowhere.

Although he secretly blames Kakashi for it, but we won't get into this right now.

Yomei let out a slow exhale of breath. Although he was a 'prodigy' to these people that didn't know him, he is gravely bad at ninjutsu. Not Rock Lee bad but not as good as he would like to be. And if he was Rock Lee bad he would be nowhere near the title of prodigy. It might have something to do with his lack of resources or even the lack of tutorage for that certain subject but no matter what, it seems as if he and ninjutsu just weren't meant to be.

He was okay in genjutsu though. Thankfully his unnecessary memories were useful for something after all. Granted he has extremely large gaps that no one should have in their memories but he has enough to differentiate which is real and which is not. It's called being smart, kids. Yomei thought of a clone jutsu in his mind, thinking about how blessed he is to have Gamers mind.