Playlist

[WARNING]

THERE IS SWEARING ENTAILED. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AGAINST SWEARING PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

•~•~•

When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.

-Demons by imagine Dragons.

•~•~•

Friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired but never with you.

-I hate you I love you by Gnash

•~•~•

Said be true swear I'll try in the end it's him and I.

-Him and I by G-Eazy & Halsey

•~•~•

I use to rule the dice feel the fear in my enemies eyes.

-Viva La Vida by Coldplay

•~•~•

What am I supposed to do without you? Is it too late to pick the pieces up?

-Always by Gavin James

•~•~•

Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me? Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?

-Gasoline by Halsey

•~•~•

I remember when, I remember when I lost ma mind. There was something so pleasant about that place.

-Crazy by Gnarles Barkley

•~•~•

Fuck that little mouse cuz I'm an Albatraoz.

-I'm an Albatraoz by AronChupa

•~•~•

You take me down, spin me around, you got me running all the lights. Don't make a sound, talk to me now let me inside your mind.

-Dangerous by David Guetta

•~•~•

You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you. You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you.

-Heathens by Twenty-one pilots

•~•~•

First things first, Ima say all the words inside ma head I'm fired up and tired of all the way that things have been.

-Believed by Imagine Dragons

•~•~•

I live on the West America, where they spin lies into fairy dust, but we can pick sides. But this is us.

-Sick boy by Chain Smokers

•~•~•