Chapter 3: Expelled?

After a couple of years in this 'game' of his Yomei found it to be quite boring. Sure he might have levelled up his stats a bit, made some new friends, but nothing fun was happening. And if nothing fun was happening Yomei didn't want to be there. In fact, during the past five years that he was wandering around Konoha he nearly decided to go rouge!

But alas, his feeble mind was to resilient to even bother with it. He knew things were about to spice up in Konoha with the Chunin exams and all. After all he was counting the days down until he could show off his new skills to everyone. He always knew he was going to be smart, if you know everything about Naruto then how can't you?

He was considered a prodigy, amongst the best of the best. He got a pat on the back at the end of every class, each teacher enjoying his wit and valour. Every student in his class enjoyed his wild wind stories of beyond. He made a reputation of being a story teller in the academy when he first came there. Marvel and DC didn't mind sharing their creations with him did they?

Needless to say he definitely grew up from the the boy who arrived in Konoha six years ago. He trained relentlessly since day one, finding new skills and using them in battle. And he made friends with Naruto after his epic monologue. Ah, sweet sweet memories.

Yomei stood in the shade at the side of the tree, silently watching all of his classmates play. Naruto was sitting down on his usual spot at the swing, looking down at the ground as forlornly as he did in the anime. Now don't get Yomei wrong, he did make friends with Naruto on his first day at the ninja academy, it was just that he told Naruto that he needed to think for awhile.

And he's been thinking for a while- a whole week to be exact. Want to know what's gotten Yomei so rattled up? He's been noticing the orphanage matrons looking on at him guiltily, almost as if they knew something that he didn't. And they shouldn't know more than him and that's what's gotten him so freaked out!

Yomei kicked the side of the tree trunk, watching on with his gamers eye as the tree started to tremble. When he said that he was training, he meant it. His levels were far more impressive now, matching up to the likes of Neji and Iruka. Yomei knew for a fact that if he challenged Iruka and Mizuki at the same time he would definitely win. He did have his charming skills at his side so finding a teacher wasn't that hard.

Yomei looked up in mild shock once he felt Iruka's chakra signal enter his field of vision. One of the pros of having levelled up previous skills was the fact that he now has the benefits of his Chunin like skills. He was definitely Chunin level now. Hopefully.

Iruka lightly trodded over to Yomei. From the corner of Yomei's eye he could see Naruto's head look up out of confusion and mild interest. It wasn't everyday you'd find Iruka wandering the academy grounds outside. He was more of an inside worker and if Jomei didn't know any better he would think that Iruka wanted to be a principal.

Iruka Umino, Orphan, Sensei

Lvl- 28

Age: 20

Allegiance- Konoha Ninja.

Preferred fighting style; Taijutsu.

REP: 50 (+25)

Class: (Low) Chunin

A teacher at the Ninja Academy in Konoha. He is very impressed by the progress of Yomei who he thinks should skip a few years but was turned down by the Hokage when he asked. He feels responsible for his students welfare.