Chapter 9: Training

"Push! Keep pushing Yomei!" Yomei panted, his insides burning up and making his face go a bright red. "Don't give up! You're nearly there!" Yomei gasped for air, trying for another one. Despite what it seems this is not a labour scene, it is in fact only team four encouraging one another in their gruesome ass training routine.

-10 HP

Despite being together for a month now, Yomei was still lacking in the taijutsu department, as you can currently see now. He much preferred the use of genjutsu which was enhanced by 10% from his sharingan. He loved ninjutsu, he really did, but it just wasn't going to work good enough until he increased his chakra by a tenfold. It was also why his chakra control was so goddamn good.

Yomei pushed himself up, his arms shaking in exhaustion. "Just one more!" Stone cried out, happy that his team was now training nearly as hard as he was. He finally has something to bond over.

"Just one more!" He called again, gleeful that his encouragements were helping Yomei along with life. "You can do it!" Yomei exerted himself once more, holding himself up as even as possible with his trembling arms, collapsing on the ground when Stone patted him on the back.

+2 STR

"Well done, Yomei! Now all you have to do is five hundred more laps around the viallge and your done!" Yomei sent a bug eyed look to Stone, being careful not to stab himself with pebbles as he rolled over to face the sky. He spared a fleeting last glance at Stone before peeking over to the secluded space where his sensei 'Akiko' and Keiko were together, and when Yomei activated his three tomoe sharingan he could see the cultivation arising between the two.

He recognised that Akiko was attempting to teach Keiko how to circulate her chakra into even points. He thought about why she would be teaching Keiko how to control chakra when she was fairly good at it already when he rembered a famous quote. "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times". Yomei smirked, guess he never lost his spark eh?

He quickly cut off his chakra from entering his eyes, effectively stopping the sharingan for all it was worth. He faintly felt a simmering chakra signature on his left, deeper into the forest. If Yomei was quick enough to turn his head he would have seen the masked figure in the distance, an anbu but not quite. He turned his stare back to the sun and sighed sullenly.

Was it really necessary to have such ninja following his every move? The fact that he could even vaguely sense the chakra of the feen made him certain that they were underestimating him and his sensei, and for that he was glad. Wouldn't want to have Itachi levelled ninja on his ass, would he? (But there was also the humorous fact that they didn't have anyone that could stand Itachi's gaze let alone his skill.)

+1 LUK

His onyx eyes widened when he rembered using the damned sharingan during his 'genin initiation' last month. Would it be probable if they saw him while he used it last month, or when he first aceccesed it?

It wasn't as hard as he thought to first gain it. He thought that the village or his hair had to be burned before he was traumatised enough to get the sharingan. But, surprisingly enough, it was as easy as saying 'Superfragalisticespialadocious'. It was just that easy. No, it seriously was.

Apparently as a 'gamer' he had access to certain pros and not that many cons which eventually led him to get points which he then decided to impulse spend on awakening the sharingan early. Granted, it took him 43 points to get the first tomoe but the end result was all he needed.

And now? Well now our little Yomie is a full shed bastard-who-should-have-died-during-the-massacre-but-didn't-because-the-poor-guys-an-orphan Uchiha.