On hold

For now this story will be on hold- as much as I want to continue with it I have no inspiration or motivation to write for this particular fanfic. Over the past year my interests grew away from Naruto and are now focused on new and better projects (Edit: Redacted writing - there are no new projects).

My writing style has changed in the past year and comparing it with the new fan fictions I'm working on there is an astounding difference. Once I continue this story it will most likely have a new vibe and will most definitely be more in depth and descriptive.

With your recent comments whenever I come back I will undoubtedly take your opinions into account and it will be your words that shape the future in this fan fiction. Maybe one day in the future you'll see a notification from this story and realise 'huh, that's the clan I wanted for Yomei.'

I'm hoping to keep this fan fiction here until I rewrite and re-edit it to show and compare my writing differences from the past year and hopefully I will eventually come back one day to rewrite this book as it was my pride and joy in 2018.

Perhaps I'll see you all in future projects and maybe not, but this fanfic will always be here for me and you to look back on, sometimes I don't even want to delete chapters in this book to rewrite it because of the comments and the memories that they contain.

I genuinely enjoyed (and I still I do) interacting with you all in the comments- and to old readers that have been with me since the beginning:

I'm sorry that I'm such a big fucking disappointment and that I'm unable to continue this book that you enjoyed. Overall what kept me going at the beginning of this book was your support, and in the end it was me who lost interest and motivation in this project.

I'll come back again to redo this book and continue it- even if it will take me another year lmfao.

Until next time,

FuglyAssAuthorHo

(or HaiToSenpai doesn't rlly matter)

and I'm gonna be honest- the only reason this story got so far was because of you.

Posted: November 27th 2019 

Edited: April 13th 2023