Chapter 7: Team Plan

By the end of the fifty laps around Konoha it was quite obvious to say that all three of them were dripping of sweat, they took their leisurely time as they walked (stumbled) over to the Jonin sensei that has still yet to give them her name. Even Stone Lee who is a cokehead dead set on training his ass off every minute of the day was like an umbrella. Such a shame that Yomei didn't bring his camera.

Now dear readers, your probably wondering a) why I'm interrupting your reading time and b) how the hell these three dolts managed to do fifty laps without murdering each other in cold blood.

So this is how it went:

It was a cold and windy da- oh, okay then. Don't get on my arse- I'll fast forward it a bit just for you. Yomei looked over at his teammates who nodded there heads silently, totally and obviously agreeing with his life changing statement. After a while of them just standing there Yomei scratched his neck awkwardly. "Will we just-uh- start running now?"

Keiko and Stone nodded to each other in unison, all three of them jogging together in a synchronised pace.

And that was it really. Probably should have made it more interesting but oh well. Not like they would have died running that long anyway. All three of them crawled up to the steps to where their teacher was lying down with a pair of sunglasses on, bathing in the sun without a care in the world. That was until she heard their elephant like breathing though.

She sat up in an exasperated manner, her head propped up on her palm. Honestly Yomei could relate, all he wanted right now was a cup of some lemon green tea- mmm that shit is good. She glanced at all the fresh genin, sighing in exasperation once she noticed Stone's excited stare.

She got up slowly and after stretching out her muscles she started to walk away from them and into the forest. Taking the hint Yomei sent a cheeky smile to Keiko, motioning with his hand towards the creepy looking forest. "Lady's first." Stone Lee caught Yomei's gaze and turned around to face the forest where his sensei was walking into as if she had the time of day. He then turned around, gulping and agreeing with Yomei. "Lady's first," he squeaked out.

Keiko turned around to the both of them with pursed lips, shaking her head exasperatedly and muttering something along the lines of "fvcking idiots" before sashaying after their sensei, Stone Lee following straight after.

Yomei kept smirking the whole time, only dropping it after his entourage left. He quickly scanned the trees again, only catching a glimpse of the snow white squirrel that he saw earlier. Yomei shook his head in disbelief, trying not to snort out his laughter. There really are people dumber than Naruto in this world it seems, Yomei mused to himself. But then again not everyone can be as amazing as him.

+4 INT

After doing a mental hair flip Yomei unabashedly continued on his way after the trio, ignorant towards Keiko's loud yelling for him to 'hurry the hell up'. After catching up with them he caught his sensei's distasteful gaze. The Jonin immediately took her gaze off the boy, rolling her eyes in disgust. If a genin couldn't follow after simple orders in the village then what use were they in the battlefield?

After all three of the genins settled down the jonin opened her mouth again. "I hope you ran all fifty laps of the village or I will personally come after you," after looking deeply into each of the genins eyes she took a step back as if she found what she was looking for. Okay, Yomei was officially kind of scared now. "Now all you have to do is get one scratch on me- that draws blood of course- and then you get to be a genin."

She took a quick glance of her surroundings before looking back at the genins with an unreadable smile. "You have til noon, time starts now." And that's when the cheeky mofo disappeared into thin air, leaving the three flabbergasted. Yomei lifted an eyebrow in surprise, he was truly impressed.