Chapter 10: C Rank

Yomei stared at the back of his clients head, his outfit that of a basic semi- rich merchant. The clients hair was cut short at the chin, and if his his memory serves him right, the front bit of his hair was clipped back into a top knot bun on his head. A weird choice for a guy but eh, the dudes a merchant, what're you gonna do?

The reason Yomei was glaring at the merchant was not because he was gay (he doesn't think he is) it was because of the subtle twitch of his hand, the overlooking of his shoulder and the way he looks like he's about to piss himself when he makes eye contact with any Konoha shinobi. Genin or Ex Anbu.

+1 INT

<Skill Lvl Up>

Observation - <D:5> {lvl:8}
Use your fickle, feeble mind to come up with an exponential amount of theories, guesses and whatever else you may call Shane Dawson shit like that.

LUK: + 49%
INT: +50%
Success rate: 8%

The clients beady black eyes flickered backwards, and when Yomei matched his gaze he immediately turned around, a flicker of fear in his eyes and a falter in his step. Yomei narrowed his eyes down on the client, secretly wondering whether or not their first C Rank mission was going to fuck up as badly as he thinks it is. Considering where they're going to, it was a valid reason for a cluster fuck.

<New Skill Gained>

Empath <D:5>{lvl:1}

Have easy access to recognising the emotional or mental state of another being. Good for Texas Holdem poker (Just don't tell Tsunade that.)

Success Rate: 5%
LUK: +49%

Yomie rolled his eyes up to the heavens, wishing that whatever god was listening to him gave him the time of day to not meet the person in charge of this village. He was surprised that the land of Rice Paddies came to the leaf village instead of their own hidden village. It gave him all the more reason to suspect their Kage for meddling in his first C rank.

Talking about the land of Rice Paddies, it was situated on the border of the Land Of Fire, so you would think that it wouldn't take that long to get there. Well then, after two weeks of stopping and resting every hour for the merchant, it was safe to say they were at least a little closer to it. It also gave him a enough time to mentally prepare for what ever is about to happen.

He's learned a lot since he magically appeared in Naruto with hardly any memory of his former life. Number one is that you mustn't trust anyone, whether it be your neighbours dog or your dogs neighbour. Number two is that you have to be a good enough threat so that no one thinks your easy pickings (but don't be too good or they'll attempt to kill you.)

Number three is to forget any physical awareness you thought you had before, because you don't. And number four is to never turn your back to the enemy (learned that one when Rock Lee threw a wooden shuriken up his ass)(it hurt a lot.)

+ 1 STR

And last but not least, number five. When you see someone a fuck ton stronger then you, run awayyyyyy. That is something he should have done when considering accepting this particular mission. But then and again he forgot the name of the hidden village residing there so it didn't really faze him at the time.

Although now, with time to spare, he could once again gather his thoughts and bearings of the Naruto world. He never had a chance to just sit down and relax anymore, all he does is training these days! Last time he saw Naruto he was running away from some ANBU and the kid didn't even stop to say hello! Just kept running and running. Yomei doubts that Naruto remembers what he looks like!