Chapter 11: B Rank

Akiko turned around, sending Yomei a mildly impressed, mildly disgusted look. Who tf would harm themselves during battle. Akiko shook her head in disbelief, why did she always get the stupid ones?

Yomei brushes off Akikos inner monologue and pulled out a kunai and shuriken in each hand, turning on his sharingan and watching every move that Akiko did while taking down the chunin from the presumed Otogakure village. It wasn't hard to miss that symbol anywhere.

+1 INT

<skill lvl up>

Observation - <D:5> {lvl:9}
Use your fickle, feeble mind to come up with an exponential amount of theories, guesses and whatever else you may call Shane Dawson shit like that.

LUK: + 49%
INT: +50%
Success rate: 9%

Yomei scanned the area with his eyes, making sure his spiky bangs covered his eyes as he counted each shinobi on the playing field. Three low chunin level shinobi on the left of us, Yomei counted, his eyes lurching back into the contact zone. Four high chunin and a Jonin level ninja hiding in the forest.

How peculair, Yomei mused, his eyes locking on to the Jonin hiding away from everyone. He froze when he saw her excited green eyes glaring holes at him, a disturbing smile planted on her face. He took that moment to take a glance over her appearance, shoulder length light grey hair and two mysterious scarlet dots on her forehead instead of eyebrows.

He narrowed his eyes down on her uniform, unlike the lackeys that were currently surrounding his sensei like rabid coyotes she was hidden safely in the shadows, watching and observing from afar. He immediately devised through his sharingan that she had an impressive chakra prowess, her purple fighting robes not being the only thing differing from the lackeys.

He quickly pegged her down as a Kaguya clan member. He remembered flicking through all the known clans in the elemental nations and stumbling across this one. He knows why he was so intrigued by it, their rare bloodline trait Shikotsumyaku tells it all.

+4 INT

He silently broke their prolonged stare, ignoring the familiar feeling in his gut as he swerved back round to face his sensei and the seven chunin levelled ninja. He didn't stop to ponder that the girl by now had noticed his sharingan, right now it was the matter of life and death. Not only did he have to protect the damned merchant but he also had to keep his family, his teammates safe. He'll be damned if he doesn't.

He lifted his head up, pinning down the low levelled jutsu that the nin was about to spit out. "Suiton: Mizu Perreto!" The ninja shouted out, his chakra pumping through the water style jutsu. Yomei's eyes widened once he caught a gist of what was happening, running out of his position and pushing his sensei to the ground.

<new jutsu gained>

Mizu Peretto <D:3>{lvl:1}
An enhanced Uo Tsuba, instead of a stream, it is a bullet that impacts the enemy at high speed with blunt force,and it is roughly about the size of a fist.

Success rate: 8%
VIT: +48%
-100 CP per thirty seconds

"Watch out!" He grimaced, his blazing red eyes ignoring his sensei's shocked ones. At least he has an alabi for it now, nothing screams sharingan like a near death of a teammate. "There's a parasitic decoy in his chakra system, there's someone at work here and I think I have an idea of who it is!"

Yomei's eyes naturally gravitated over to the still smiling girl, he noticed how she was slightly hopping forward on her leg as if she was unable to contain her excitement. If the shit eating grin on her face didn't say it all then her posture certainly did. Her face was beaming and Yomei has ablsolutly no clue why.