You watched your reflection in the window as a single tear streamed down your face.

Time skip :3

Your mother and father came to visit, but their words blurred into the background. The only thing you heard them say was,"Katsuki is still refusing to see you."

Once again, you were alone in the darkness.

Days faded into nights, nights faded back into days, but you just continued to look out the window. No emotion, nothing. You watched as people walked by, blurring into a cluster of bland colors.

Suddenly, a boy with spiky purple hair and tired eyes walked by. He didn't blend in with the crowd, he seemed bright in your eyes. He looked up and noticed you staring at him.

He smiled and waved, his face looked excited. You couldn't help smiling and waving back. He kept walking.

Time skip ~o~

It was a week after the entrance exams, you knew you would be receiving your results any time now. You continued staring out the window. You felt someone tap your shoulder.

"(Y/N), the results are in." Recovery Girl said handing you a letter.

You ripped open the letter with your heart racing. You took a small circular device out from the envelope and set it in front of you. Recovery girl walked to her desk.

A hologram appeared from the device. It was All Might himself.

"Young (Y/N) Bakugou. I'm very impressed! Unlike your brother, you weren't enrolled into a junior high. You hadn't received any training for what I know, yet here you are. Not only did you gain the most combat points, you had a perfect score on the written test, and scored the second most rescue points!"

A chart appeared in front of you. From number 10 you scanned the chart. You finally came upon your name. You were shocked. Your heart was racing...

"1|(Y/N) Bakugou|115|42" The chart read. You felt tears fill your eyes.

"Congratulations, you will do so much! Welcome to U.A. High school!" The hologram disappeared into the small circular device.

You cried, but continued smiling.

'I did it! I made it in!'

You jumped onto your feet, you felt no pain. You did it, and for the first time in your life, you succeeded with no help from any one else.

You exited the building.

'Finally, I can stretch my legs! I was getting tired of that room...'

Lost in your thoughts, you bumped into someone. "Sorry!"

You look up at the stranger, he seemed depressed. It was the boy with the purple spiky hair and tired eyes. "Sorry," you politely said before kept on walking.

"Wait!" you heard the boy yell. You turn around, smiling nervously .

"You're that girl who was in the recovery room, weren't you?" He looked so eager.

"Yeah...how did you know I was in the recovery room?" you asked.

He smiled nervously. "Well, I could tell because of the white curtains and the seemingly uncomfortable bed."

You giggled nervously.

"I'm sorry, but...I never got the chance to thank you."

You looked at him with a puzzled look.

"During the practical test, towards the end of the test...you saved my life and the lives of five others," the purple haired boy said with a smile.

You felt heat enter your cheeks as you remembered what had happened. "I-I didn't do much, no need to thank me..." You looked down at your feet.

He put his hand under you chin and pulled it up a bit causing you to look up at him.

"Of course I have to, you hurt yourself saving me." You felt your cheeks burning red. He smirked at your expression.

"I'll see you around," he paused hinting at you to tell him your name.

"Bakugou...(Y/N) Bakugou." You pulled your head from his hand.

"(Y/N), cute. I'll see you around, (Y/N)." He smirked as he walked off. You felt your face burn up.

'What just happened?'

You shrugged and kept walking as your mind wandered to Katsuki.

'I can't trust you. I'm sorry. I don't know why, I just can't.'

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed ^-^! Follow and vote for more!