"She's right though, Alex. You could do way better than me." Jasmine cut him off.

"Look at me, Jasmine." Alex walked over to her bed. Jasmine hesitated before turning around to Alex. "I don't think I could do any better. You're beautiful, gorgeous, smart, funny, and I love that about you." Alex made her look into his eyes.

"But she said-"

"I don't care what she said, Jasmine." Alex pressed their lips together. Jasmine giggled and gladly kissed him back. His hand went to her hip as Jasmine sat up on her knees to make their bodies level. Alex was standing by the bed, his eyes watching Jasmine as her eyes moved back and forth under her eyelids.

Jasmine was the first to pull back, but not far. She could feel his heavy, warm breath on her lips as she caught her breath.

"I love your rainbow eyes." Alex had his hand on the side of her face, his thumb brushed over the corner of her lips.

"I love your blue eyes. They're so pretty." Jasmine giggled.

"Not as pretty as you." He kissed her forehead. Someone knocked on the door before walking in. It was Peter.

"Xavier's goin' away for something tonight so we're throwing a party. You guys want in?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." Alex nodded.

"See you two later." Peter grinned before closing the door.

"A party? Alex, I don't think I should go." Worry flashed across Jasmine's face as she looked from the door, to Alex.

"Why not? It'll be fun. Xavier doesn't leave a lot but when he does, a bunch of students throw a huge party. I'm pretty sure he knows about it but he doesn't say anything. Nothing bad ever happens. There's alcohol for us older students and the younger ones never come to the party. It'll be fun, Jazz."

"I guess I could try." Jasmine sighed and brushed her hand through her blonde hair.

"Good." Alex chuckled.

Later on in the day around nine, Kitty came back to the room to get ready. Alex had just left Jasmine's room. They spent the day talking.

"Are you wearing that?" Kitty looked at Jasmine's outfit, which consisted of a pair of skinny jeans and a black hoodie.

"Er. Um, I really don't have anything else to wear." Jasmine shrugged.

"I have something you can wear." Kitty began to dig through her own clothes. "Here." She handed Jasmine an outfit. "And this is just for looks." She added a tan belt.

"Okay." Jasmine nodded with a smile and went to the bathroom. After putting on the outfit, she looked into the body length mirror.

The outfit consisted of a pair of short white denim shorts and a minty blue spaghetti strap tank top. Kitty helped to curl Jasmine thin blonde hair and did her makeup, only eyeliner and mascara.

"You look awesome, Jasmine." Kitty looked Jasmine over.

"Thanks. But don't you think its a little too much?"

"Not at all! Most of these girls are wearing less clothing than you."

Jasmine sighed and walked with Kitty to the backyard of the school, where the party was being held. There were lanterns hung up across the yard so students could see. The music was blaring and everyone was already dancing.

"Oh my God. You look amazing, Jazz." Alex's deep voice came from behind her. Jasmine turned around and blushed when she saw Alex looking her up and down.

"Don't do that. I'm so embarrassed. These shorts are so short." Jasmine put her hands on her cheeks as Alex walked closer to her.

"No they aren't. They look amazing." Alex loved the way her cheeks turned pink.

"No. They show too much and I can feel everyone's eyes on me and it just feels weird."

"All the guys are looking at you. I told you you're beautiful." Alex kissed her cheek.

"Yeah." Jasmine giggled. "I feel like my tank top's down too low and my shorts are up too high and they aren't even mine, Alex."

"Okay. Its fine, Jasmine. Trust me. You look beautiful in that." Alex chuckled. He liked when she was like this, not too shy or too quiet, but when she talked and giggled and blushed. "Kitty helped you, didn't she?"

"Yeah." Jasmine sighed and put her forehead against his chest.

"Do you want to dance?" Alex asked.

"What?" Jasmine lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

"I said do you want to dance?"

"Alex, I'd rather not-"

"Too late." He took her hand and led her into the middle of the students dancing.

"Alex! No! Don't do this!" Jasmine couldn't help but laugh from embarrassment. Alex held one of her hands between their chests and held his other hand on her hip. Jasmine put her hand on his shoulder tried not to look around.

"I can feel people looking at us, Alex! I don't like it!" She whispered loudly.

"Its fine, Jasmine, honestly." Alex kissed her forehead.

"I hate you so much right now."

"Mmm. No ya don't."

"Mmm. Yeah I do."

"Naaa." He watched Jasmine with passionate eyes as her cheeks blushed while he gently moved her back and forth with the music. He liked this side of her, the side that was bubbly and giggly. Jasmine blinked and her rainbow eyes changed to the green catlike ones. Alex smiled and kissed her forehead. "See? It's not so bad, Jasmine."

"Not really but its just.... I dunno. I've never done anything like this." Jasmine giggled. Alex spun her out for a moment and brought her back in. "You're embarrassing me so much right now, Alex."

"Oh well. That's fine." He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

The night was fun, much to Jasmine's surprise. She talked to a few other students that Alex introduced her to. That night, word had gotten around that 'the new girl' was with Alex Summers.

Jasmine was currently standing off to the side. Alex had gone to get himself a drink, Jasmine didn't want one.

Alex walked back to Jasmine with a drink in his hand.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm okay." Jasmine smiled. "I'm getting tired actually. I'm gonna go back to my dorm, Alex."

"I'll walk you."

"You don't have to, Alex."

"I want to." He smiled and held her hand.

I loved this chapter!!

I like this Jasmine, what about you?

The next chapter will be a field trip to the zoo!!

But then there's a twist at the end....

I'm evil....

Do you guys like the new cover page??

Comments!!

<3 Kacey <3