Luke || (Y/N)

He was lost for words. He didn't understand what had happened or what was even going on. He loved her, yes. He cared for her, yes. But what did he possibly do wrong. Luke pondered the same thought everyday wanting to know what had happened to make such an amazing thing fail.

But then he realised what had happened. It hit him hard. He didn't seen the wrong in talking to her about the issues at hand. He didn't seem it was wrong talking about how he felt about it to someone else. But she did. She didn't like the thought of him talking to someone else.

She hated the thought of someone else laughing at his jokes and comments. She hated just the image of him and someone else. But what could be done. She blew up and he was left downhearted. He didn't want to leave. He hated the idea of leaving something that made smile behind.

But as months passed on she changed. She improved and minimised the harsh words. But it still wasn't easy for him to realise. He wanted happiness, fuck who wouldn't. He noticed his happiness wasn't with her. He tried so hard to make things work. He had hopes things would grow and blossom into something good, something better.

Time repeated it self. Luke began to get upset, depressed with every harsh thing. He hated the blame that she pushed onto him. Including he was a bad person, he wasn't good enough. She made him feel like he was nothing. He left when he knew it was right. He left and found new people. He met someone that helped him realise he didn't need her. Luke was officially happy.

Until one day. He got a message, she wanted him back. She missed him and truth was he missed her. But as the tried a restart he took notice. He didn't miss her, he missed having someone there for him. She as a person made him deep down grow a hatred towards himself. He hate that.

So he ended it again. Hoping that the best would come out of it. But he stayed piled up in his room with year stained cheeks as he remembers her harsh words. Her confession to never caring. It was devastation. But she never seemed to understand him or his thoughts. Luke couldn't take it anymore. Life wasn't what he wanted to endure.

He got a pencil and wrote a letter. He didn't make it to anyone special. He made it for anyone that would find him after he placed that pencil down. He read over his words and sighed. He was going through with it. He reached his bathroom opening the medicine cabinet as he held the bottle in his hands.

He got a glass of water and stayed in his room looking at the bottle. He never second guessed as he opened the bottle and placed half in his hand. He thought that this would he enough. Luke couldn't help but cry as he placed them in his mouth. He grabbed the glass of water before slowly washing them down.

The next morning they found him. He wasn't responsive. He stayed laying in the floor as his skin was cold. He was gone. Luke couldn't handle the pain and done what he believed was right. All his close friends cried as they didn't expect this to happen. One curious friend found the note by the bottle. Written in Luke's handwriting it stated:

I'm sorry.