Chapter 14-Melting the Snow

Start from the beginning

“I love the fact I make you do that,” he stated with a huge smile playing his features.

“Do what?” I asked confused.

“Blush, it makes your eyes more breathtaking against your pale skin.” As he said this he was moving closer to me. My heart rate was spiking through the roof. I thought my heart might just jump out of my chest. He stood just inches away now towering over me. His hands found my waist as his head was inching slowly toward my head. His forehead rested on mine and he just stared into my eyes.

“I love you with everything there is inside me. I am not good at mushy stuff so I may not say things right. But my life was never anything except just survival until I met you. Now, when I am away from you I can’t breathe, I can’t eat, and I can’t think about anything except getting to where you are. Will you promise to forever be mine?” His speech was so intense and he was very good at mushy.

“With all I have I will always be yours and yours alone,” I tried to say with enough determination that he would never doubt me.

As soon as the words were out, his mouth crushed mine in an enthusiasm like I have never felt before even from him. His hands gripped my waist forcefully and I could feel both of our bodies heating up from the passion built up in us. He broke the kiss and grabbed me off my feet and threw me over his shoulder. We were at the bed faster than I could even see.

He gently sat me on the bed as I looked at his tan face his brown eyes held a fervor so rich I couldn’t wait another minute.

“Claim me as yours. I can’t wait another minute it’s painful, ”I begged.

He needed no encouragement. He slipped his shirt off and tossed it. There he was. His stomach and chest were ripped with smooth muscles. And he was all mine. He slipped his jeans off.

“Oh my GOD,” I said breathlessly. He smiled standing in front of me in nothing but his boxer briefs that clung to what was underneath, they weren’t leaving much to the imagination.

“Like it.” He said. It wasn’t a question.

“Yes very much” before I could say more he was laying on me. I could feel his excitement. His hands lifted my shirt off and took my jeans off painfully slow. I feel my whole body pulsing to be with him. His hands traced over my black lace bra before flicking it to the ground. He lay there just looking at me. “Please Rodney I can’t take it any longer!” I wailed.

A few hours later we still lay on the giant bed in each other’s arms. He sat up on the bed and walked around to where I had sat up on the bed. He pulled my legs over the edge and let them dangle there. He got down on one knee both of us still naked.

“Tiff, will you marry me?” he asked. Holy poop on a stick. I was not prepared for this.

“Yes,” I said so low I wasn’t sure he could hear. But he hopped up onto both feet and grabbed me off the bed and spun me around.

“I love you and I will make you the happiest woman in the world or die trying,”

We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night. When I woke the bed was empty. Oh no what if he changed his mind? I started to cry and Sarah appeared.