40.

"power couple of the year"

That was our title for our last year at high school. That's how we were presented in the yearbook. And that was the cause of us winning prom king and queen. Even though we didn't want that.

'good morning' a sleepy voice spoke to me.

'how'd you sleep?' I asked as I looked up to a sleepy Blake rubbing in his eyes.

'good' he told me, 'but that was only because you were here'

'oh fuck off' I hit his bare chest slightly

'see what effect you have on me' he put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. 'you even got people to think I'm "cute" and "the perfect boyfriend"'

'you certainly are both those thing' I smiled and now he rolled his eyes.

'now you fuck off' he told me and I chuckled.

We were quiet for a while, it was still early.

'are you nervous?' I asked

'no, are you?' he asked back

'yes' I sighed, 'I know it's just walking up a stage, shaking a hand, smiling and walking off but-'

'what?' he asked

'I am more nervous about closing this chapter. High school, it changed me a lot, mostly the last years, and now it's over. I know I have wished that it's over for this whole year but now I kind of want to go back'

'hmm..' Blake mumbled

'I want to go back to being 14 and having nothing but school to worry about. And not even thinking about the adult world. And now we're adults, we're young adults'

I still couldn't really wrap my head around that fact that we're both 18 and we're practically adults. I know that I'm going to college and we don't have to think about the actual adult things. But I'm moving out and that scares me.

'woah, slow down Satan. We're just 18 and you're going to collage' Blake said.

'yes, that scared me too' I looked up at him, 'we won't be together that much anymore'

Blake isn't going to college. He's moving in with Natalie and his dad who are now married. He's going to start working at his dad's garage and eventually take it over.

'but I can visit you, and you can visit me. and we can call, and text' he kissed my head.

'It won't be the same' I whined.

'look at it this way, when we see each other again it will be extra special. You remember when we saw each other again in summer break, it will be like that' Blake whispered

I let out a long breath and looked up at him.

'I love you'

'I love you too'

We then got out of bed and got ready. we were at my house so he went to Bella's room, which was now a guest room.

Bella went to collage and so my parents transformed her room. she is in town but she's staying at a friends house.

When we were both ready we went down stairs, my parents both got their days off so we ate breakfast together.

'so, Blake' my dad started 'how do you see the future?'

I shook my head while smiling. My dad and Blake are cool but he still asks these overprotective dad questions.

'you know I am moving to Natalie's place after the summer break and then I will work at the garage and eventually take it over. But for the rest I will see how it goes, or when everything happens. I definitely want to end up with kids, a home, wife and just a happy life'

'with Chrissy?' my mom raised her eyebrow

'preferably' Blake smiled

Both my parents smiled like idiots, I lied just then, they LOVE Blake.

Blake and I needed to be at school earlier so we already went to the school. Our friends were there.

Julian and Sophie are still together, they're happy and are going to the same collage. Alison and Brendon were together, for half a year. But then they decided they weren't made for each other so they broke up. They're still friends though, not as close as they used to be but they're fine. Mike is still single and ready to mingle, he did have a few hookups but not long term.

'hello prom queen' Mike greeted me with a hug, he's been calling me that since prom.

'hello loser' I rolled my eyes and then gave everyone a hug.

'so, you guys ready?' Alison asked

'I brought tissues' Sophie pulled out her tissues

'good, cause I'm definitely going to cry' I widened my eyes

'is my little baby going to cry' I felt Blake squishing my face

'hmm..' I pouted and he let me go, 'thanks'.

The bell than rang. We were informed that we now had to go to the canteen and put on our robes. Because our whole school is practically purple, our robes were too.

'you look stupid' I told Brendon, he has a bit longer hair that just peeked through under the cap, which looked stupid.

'you look like a loser, now shut up' he stick his tongue out

'no she doesn't, he perfectly curly hair is hanging down and her perfect face is looking as beautiful as ever' Alison put her arm around me

'that I can agree with' Blake yelled from the other side

'you're looking pretty too' I complimented my best friend.

We had to wait for an hour, which is never a bad thing seeing I am with my friends. Finally we had to stand in line and wait for our name to be called. I was behind Blake and in front of Alison, both my favorite persons in the whole wide world.

'this is taking long' Blake turned around

I smirked, 'is my honey boo getting nervous'

'yes' he snapped back and grabbed my hand

'everything will be fine' I think I spoke more to myself than to him.

Finally Blake's name was called, he gave me a glance and then walked up the stairs.

'this young man changed a lot in the time he went to school. I think we can all say we're surprised but very proud he graduated' the head master said and then shook Blake's hand.

'the next up is Christina Hastings' I walked up the stairs and took my diploma form my biology teacher.

I looked in the crowd, I saw Bella and mom holding hands and both looking at me very proud. And my dad.. he was crying, silently but visible.

'Christina has always been a straight A student. Not only did she learn how to do math at this school, she also learned to be kind, to have confidence but mostly, she learned how to love'

I smiled at my headmaster as I shook his hand. I then walked down to Blake who was waiting on me.

I wrapped my arms around him and silently started crying.

'I'm proud of you'