30.

'where are you going?' Bella asked as she walked in my room.

'I'm staying over at Blakes' I told her while putting the last pile of clothes in my backpack.

This is the first time I'm actually staying over at Blakes. I have been at his house a lot, but always to hang out, not to stay over. I don't know why we haven't done that? but now we are. his dad is away so we have the whole house to ourselves.

'okay' she rose her eyebrows 'and did mom and dad accept this?'

'yes they did' I stand up 'and you don't have to worry about me, I'm just 10 minutes away. if anything happens I will call you'

'it's not you that I don't trust' she said 'I don't trust that Blake Bloomingdale'

'I know for a fact that if he does something that I don't like I will tell him to stop, and he will stop' he told her as I put my hand on her shoulder

'and what if he doesn't stop?' she asks

'that I will use these 2 bad boys' I told her as I held up my two fists.

'in the in private parts preferably' she chuckled

'see, nothing to worry about' I put my arm around her

'why don't you ever let me be an overprotective sister' she pouts

'because there is nothing to be overprotective over' I gave her a kiss on her cheek and walked down the stairs.

'have fun' my dad yelled form the kitchen

'I think that you don't have to worry about that' I smiled at him as I gave him a kiss on his cheek

'tell him hi for me' my mom gave me a hug

'I will' I smiled and walked to the door

'and use protection' my mom yelled

'mom' I exclaimed as I turned around

'you never know what's going to happen, I just want you to be safe and use protection' she tells me

'okay I'm going before this turn into a conversation I don't want to have' I quickly put on my jacket and opened the door

'bye sweetie' I heard my dad yell

'bye dad'

Because I still don't have my permit I stepped on my bike I got for my 15th birthday. My mom and dad were sick of driving me around but because I was to young to drive they gave me this. this is also the reason why I didn't get a car or money for a permit for my 16th birthed. I learned from that and am going to ask that for my 17th birthday.

When I arrived at Blake's house I drove my bike to the back yard where I placed it on the ground. They always have their back door open so I could just walk in.

'Buttercup' I yelled as I took my shoes off. I have this habit of always calling him the most cheesy name I can come up with.

'in the kitchen' he yelled. I smiled, dropped my bag and ran to the kitchen.

'hey baby' he smiled small when I ran toward him and jumped on his back.

'hello hot stuff'

'that's a ridiculous name' he chuckle as he placed me on the ground

'I know, that's why I used it' I smirk, he rolled his eyes and placed a long kiss on my lips.

'it looks good on you' he points at his shirt I was wearing, it was huge on me but it was comfortable. I paired it with yoga pants and a thick cardigan.