3.

And there I was. Dressed in a polka dot dress and a leather jacket, sandals on my feet. A red cup in my hand with god knows what in it, I just know it's disgusting. Sweaty and smelly people around me who are dancing which made it even worse.

Aka I felt awful and was questioning the fact that I even went here.

You went here because Blake told you to and you have a big fat crush on him Chrissy.

I hate myself.

On that note I walked to the kitchen where I filled a new red cup with water, at least I know nothing weird is in there. I drank it up and walked to a couch in the corner. Perfect place for me to be a wallflower.

I'm not really the type to be a wallflower, except on a party. I hate them and never been to one. You might think that I couldn't know what they would be like but my friends have been and told me stories, horror stories. I don't want to end up drunk in the bushes with bunny ears on, yes that happened to Allison.

'you came' I felt a presence on my left.

'yes I did' I looked up to Blake. He was dressed in black jeans and a red shirt. his hair was messy like he just made out with someone, which he probably did. His smirk was fucking sexy and of course I was super imitated by his length towering over me.

'you hate it here don't you?' he sat down and I nodded. 'why?'

'as you probably can tell by my knee length dress, I'm not someone to break rules' I pointed at my skirt that was perfectly measured to my knees. I hate skirts that show all of my but aka all the dresses people of my age wear.

'going to a party is not breaking the rules, Christina' Blake said then taking a sip of the drink in his red cup

'that is' I pointed at his red cup

'you don't have to drink alcohol, or smoke week, or smoke at all. You can just enjoy the music and dance'

'I don't dance' I scoffed and crossed my arms

'who doesn't dance?' he frowned

'me'

An icy silence fell. It wasn't awkward, it just made goosebumps appear all over my body.

'let's go upstairs' he stood up and threw the red cup away

'that's a waste of water' I looked at the red cup flying away

'and throwing a drink in the sink is not'

'you where spying on me' I stood up, amused by the fact he was looking at me. who doesn't like the fact that the most popular girl at school looks at her.

'you caught my eye' he states, grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs.

I've seen enough movies to know what happens in the up stairs of a party. Sex.

He pulled me in a room, closed the door behind me and locked it.

'Blake I want to go down'

'don't worry I'm not going to hurt you' he turned around, the shadow making his face even more dark.

'I don't trust you'

'I promise you on my life I wont hurt you' he put 2 fingers in the air and spit though them, gross.

'you don't value your life'

His face went from confident to confused. Why did I say that?! You don't know that? He maybe love life?

But he clearly doesn't. he uses girls, he never smiles, you never see him actually happy, he isn't happy, he's just broken.

'you don't know that' he states, his voice angry

'i-I don't. I'm sorry' I stare at the ground.

Why do you have to fuck things up Chrissy?

'you don't know a single thing about me' he now yells and I jump back from the hard volume of his voice.

'I'm sorry Blake' I whisper

'nobody knows a thing about me' even though it's dark I can see his fists clamping 'everybody things I'm just this sex-machine, but I'm more than that'

Okay, Chrissy, just stay calm maybe he'll calm down to.

'I know Blake, I know you're more than what meets the eye' I say calm

'I'm not this guy that just fucks every girl he meets' his voice, luckily, calms down a bit. 'I mean I haven't fucked you and I know you for almost a week. That's a record'

That's a weird record.

'I know you're not that guy Blake' I say trying to grab his hands

'I'm not perfect Christina' he looks down at me. you would think his expression would be hurt, and sad. But his face was just blank, at least that's what you see at first. Somewhere behind all that emptiness, there is a little boy who has been hurt.

'nobody's perfect Blake' I now finally can grab his hands. His eyes soften and he lets out a fast breath.

'not even you' I whisper and put my arm around his neck en pulling him in a hug.

It's pretty weird to hug your crush to calm him down. And even more weird because he's not hugging me back, but even though he's not showing it he needs this, I know that.

'it's okay Blake' I remove my arms and cross them while standing in front of him.

'what's okay' he whispers

'to not be perfect'

I could see a small smile form his lips, I have never seen one before but even through it was small, it was mind blowing how cute en beautiful it was.

'nobody's perfect and that's okay. It's okay to have flaws, even if there are a million things wrong with you'

I put my hands on his shoulders

'there will always be someone who thinks your perfect, there will always be someone who your perfect for'