12.

In the café we sat around one big table. I sat next to Alison and Blake. Peter sat in front of me and looked at me a lot, I don't know why.

'so, Julian' Sophie said spitting out his name. 'tell us a bit about yourself, I mean we don't know a thing about you than that you definitely are a douchebag'

It was no lie she hated him. We don't really know why, I think it's just one of those people that you look at and instantly hate.

'well, Sophie' Julian also spit out her name. 'I'm 17 years old, I'm 6 foot 1, my hobbies are playing video games and chilling with.. female humans'

Sophie scoffed 'what a surprise'

'oh and, Sophie Dawson hates me' Julian added with a sarcastic smile.

'oh.. really I didn't know that' Mike sarcastically commented.

'let's keep it nice guys, Brendon tell us a bit about yourself' Alison said and we all looked at Brendon who was looking at his phone.

'oh, well I'm also 17 years old, I'm exactly 6 foot, my hobbies are playing a bit of Football and doing shit with my girlfriend'

Brendon was on the Football team, just like Blake. Blake was the team captain but Brendon was like his sidekick. Julien wasn't on the team because his grades are to low, and he's to lazy to study. I have been to 2 games total, I didn't really see the excitement of it I wasn't the sporty type so I'm not really the type to go there.

Of course I've been to a lot of my sister's games but mostly I'm just talking to my friends and not really paying attention to the game.

'this school has a Football team?' Peter asked

'yes, you should join the team' Brendon said and he smiled at him.

'this Friday is a game, you should all come' Blake said looking around the group

'ehm.. no' I scoffed and looked down

'why?' Brendon looked at me.

'I don't like football, or football games' I told him

'come on, we can use your support' Blake smirked.

'you mean you can use her help' Julian smirked at him and his smirk got even bigger.

Fucking guy code that I don't understand.

'I will not come just to support Blakie boy her-'

'don't call me Blakie boy' a serious Blake interrupted me. the eyes that where soft a minute ago where completely black. How can a simple nickname make him so mad.

'why not? There is nothing wrong with the nickname' Peter said

'nobody calls me Blakie boy' Blake almost yelled

'wow dude, calm down' Mike scoffed

'no, nobody calls me fucking Blakie boy' Blake clamped his fist.

'calm down' I said calmly and looked at his angry eyes.

'you don't get to call me Blakie boy' he said not looking at me

'Blake look at me' I grabbed his hands and forced him to look at me. 'calm down'.

His eyes slowly went back to their soft blankness, I felt his firsts losing the tense and I let them go.

'the fuck' Julian scoffed while I was still looking at Blake.

'I'm sorry I called you that' I said but Blake didn't do anything but look in my eyes.

'okay' he mumbled and I smiled before looking back at the group.

The whole group was looking at us. Very awkward.

That is why I coughed and looked at Peter, 'so are you going to join the team or not?'

'I think I am, I mean I first need to try out and shit' he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

'I'm sure the guys will send you info on that right' I looked at Brendon who cleared his throat and nodded,

'of course dude'.

We kept talking and I even saw Sophie talk normal to Julian for a second. After an hour we all needed to go home so that's what we did.

'I'll see you tomorrow okay' I smiled and gave Blake a hug. As always he didn't hug me back, I probably looked awkward but I wasn't awkward.

'see you' Blake added and walked to Julian.

'I'll see you tomorrow neighbor' Peter smiled and gave me a hug. I was a bit surprised but I hugged him back and mumbled the same back.

After that I went to Mikes car where the rest already was. We sat in the car and mike began to drive away.

'so what the fuck happened' Sophie broke the silence after about a minute.

'huh?' I frowned

'how the fuck did you get him so calm. I mean he was furious, which was really weird because it was just a stupid nickname-'

'point being' Alison broke Sophie of 'how did you get him so calm?'

'like Bella said, if I stay calm he gets calm' I shrugged

'yeah but there was something. It was like he got hypnotized the second he looked in your eyes' Mike said

'guys nothing happened, I just made him calm'

'you obviously have something going on' Sophie scoffed

'we don't, guys, we're just friends' I made sure

'how can you be just friends with Blake Bloomingdale?' Mike asked

'I don't know but I will make it happen. I am over him' I said and Alison laughed.

'yeah sure' Alison scoffed

'okay maybe not yet but I'm getting there. I am not going to start something that will end bad anyway. Blake and I are 2 completely different persons so it would be weird if we where together. So I promise you I will get over him, how I don't know but I'm going to do it' I rambled

'the fact that you just rambled proves otherwise' Sophie said with a monotone voice.

'shut up Sophie, let me be confident' I looked back at her

'sure, we will support what you want' Mike said and I smiled,

'thank you'